Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have recently tried to find jobs in Morrisons, Debenhams, Aldi, Lidl and Costa but no luck. I then tried messaging local businesses on facebook with no luck. Can someone help me find a job, my friend has recently managed to get one at dominos and I have no clue how he managed it, can someone suggest how I can find a job?

ReputationRep:
    i went to all the shops at the high street that i was willing to work in and asked if they had any vacancies, then offered to give them my cv to pass on to the manager in case any other opportunities come up. a lot of the larger places will tell you you have to look online, but lots of places did take my cv! also look in shop windows and on the internet. i'm not sure if your issue is with finding vacancies or actually getting the job after having an interview, but this really worked for me because i only did this yesterday and already have an application form for the works and had an interview for greggs (who were having a recruitment day). good luck!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by aarong926)
    I have recently tried to find jobs in Morrisons, Debenhams, Aldi, Lidl and Costa but no luck. I then tried messaging local businesses on facebook with no luck. Can someone help me find a job, my friend has recently managed to get one at dominos and I have no clue how he managed it, can someone suggest how I can find a job?
    Quite a few places (e.g. mcdonalds, asda, sainsburys, tesco, lidl etc) require you to apply online, so look on their websites to check.
    look on websites such as indeed.com, as there are a lot of jobs on there.
    Also look in shop windows- some places (especially smaller places) put adverts up in the windows.
    Its worth sending your CV into places as well, for if anything comes up.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.