Reply 201
Cossack2004
same as hitler

:eek:
icklehc
almost :rolleyes:

You are. :wink:
Reply 203
By this post I am not trying to be one of the best-looking girls on UKL, it's just that Kingnik hasn't been on for a while to update the picture thread. So here we are:
blissy
By this post I am not trying to be one of the best-looking girls on UKL, it's just that Kingnik hasn't been on for a while to update the picture thread. So here we are:

A nice pic. :smile:
Reply 205
strawberrykiss is pretty as well, and of course tinykates
although half the pictures on that thread don't work,
blissy

pretty :smile:
mik1a

SK - A Dazya machination
TK - Exeunt
mik1a
although half the pictures on that thread don't work,

tk is now deceased - on ukl at least
i just saw kieshas pic and yeah shes gorgeous!
cant believe noone spotted her before...i reckon shes the prettiest on ukl
Wasn't katie heskins quite good looking (wherever she disappeared off to)?

MB
kriztinae

yeah kiesha is a very pretty girl, and you are of course kriztinae :wink:
mik1a
what do either of those mean

Strawberry Kiss was created by Dazya (or at least on UKL she was). She is apparently a friend of his, whom he chats to on MSN. On UKL though, she is a non-entity. Therefore she can't really be in the running for any titles, much as I regret it.

Word on the street is that Tinykates has left.
Reply 213
kriztinae

agreed keishas pic is really pretty
Reply 214
Lol thanks :biggrin:

Anyway my vote goes to Kriztinae, and not just cos she said nice things about me either :tongue:. I think she is the prettiest, no offence to any of the other girls :smile:
serious narb
yeah kiesha is a very pretty girl, and you are of course kriztinae :wink:

thanx :rolleyes:

icklehc
agreed keishas pic is really pretty

and cute! :smile:
kieshaxxx

Anyway my vote goes to Kriztinae, and not just cos she said nice things about me either :tongue:. I think she is the prettiest, no offence to any of the other girls :smile:

How did you do that - you're name was mentioned about 4 minutes ago and now you magically appear - yep i agree Kriztinae is the prettiest, yourself, icklehc and danithestudent are pretty close as well
Reply 217
Cossack2004
How did you do that - you're name was mentioned about 4 minutes ago and now you magically appear - yep i agree Kriztinae is the prettiest, yourself, icklehc and danithestudent are pretty close as well

Hehe I've been on for about 15mins now!
kieshaxxx
Anyway my vote goes to Kriztinae, and not just cos she said nice things about me either :tongue:. I think she is the prettiest

yeah rite :tongue:
kieshaxxx

I believe you, even if nobody else does. Midlanders don't tell lies! :biggrin:

Latest