The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Zapsta
Hasn't TK left? Can we really count her?

You shouldn't as she has left UKL, so she is cannot be 'on' UKL.
Zapsta
Hasn't TK left? Can we really count her?

Right, we'll scrap her then. :biggrin:
mobbdeeprob
Right, we'll scrap her then. :biggrin:

It would be nice to see the less 'known' members in the poll. Sometimes popularity whether created by posts or otherwise, whether good or bad, helps.
Reply 123
Id say, kiesha, ellie, strawberry kiss, marina are the only 'really' attractive girls..
NDGAARONDI
It would be nice to see the less 'known' members in the poll. Sometimes popularity whether created by posts or otherwise, whether good or bad, helps.

That's where Kiesha comes into play.
imasillynarb
Id say, kiesha, ellie, strawberry kiss, marina are the only 'really' attractive girls..

Add press2play to that - and I'd agree.
Reply 126
mobbdeeprob
Add press2play to that - and I'd agree.

Nah, Dani :tongue:
Zapsta
Nah, Dani :tongue:

I'm a fan of Dani too - that look is just asking for something!
Reply 129
That's more like it :cool:
Reply 130
StrawberryKiss shouldn't really be on there surely after it was revealed she was just a figment of DazYa's over-active imagination?

But yeah nice list :wink: missing off my TK tho :p:(:eek:
Zapsta
That's more like it :cool:

A certain person is probably crying into his pillow. All those wasted PMs - though they were longshots and I hope he was drunk. :biggrin:
Reply 132
Gimp
StrawberryKiss shouldn't really be on there surely after it was revealed she was just a figment of DazYa's over-active imagination?

But yeah nice list :wink: missing off my TK tho :p:(:eek:

Was she? :confused:
Reply 133
Gimp
missing off my TK tho :p:(:eek:

Tis cos she's left.
Gimp

Still do her though, wouldn't ya?
Reply 135
mobbdeeprob
A certain person is probably crying into his pillow. All those wasted PMs - though they were longshots and I hope he was drunk. :biggrin:

I'd like to know who :biggrin:
Reply 136
mobbdeeprob
Still do her though, wouldn't ya?

I'd do her, but I'd be thinking of DazYa. :wink:

kiesha
Was she? :confused:

Unless the 2 of them shared the same internet connection, yep :smile:
Zapsta
I'd like to know who :biggrin:

He sounds a bit fragile to me. I'll let the ways of the world dismantle him, rather than go about it on here. :biggrin:
Reply 138
mobbdeeprob
He sounds a bit fragile to me. I'll let the ways of the world dismantle him, rather than go about it on here. :biggrin:

You're too kind :frown:
Zapsta
You're too kind :frown:

Nah, it's just that some people seem to attached to this thing! I wouldn't be surprised if there was a mass suicide among certain people should UKL close down.

Latest

Trending

Trending