Yeah that's if you live in a world full of NBA players. :colonhash:
Original post by ChickenMadness
Anything below 6'6" is manlet.

Anything below 6'1" is midget.

Bruh, do you even tall? :colonhash:
Original post by cbreef
Bruh, do you even tall? :colonhash:

I am 5'11" king midget.
My dad is 5'6, yeah he is short in this country. Close to average back in India, my mum chose his looks, intelligence and humour over his height lol
Dw OP, it's not unattractive :smile:
Original post by ChickenMadness
I am 5'11" king midget.

I see...
A serious classification;

<5'8 short
5'8-5'10 average
>5'10 tall
Original post by Eternalflames
My dad is 5'6, yeah he is short in this country. Close to average back in India, my mum chose his looks, intelligence and humour over his height lol

It is to some. Perhaps even most.
Original post by cbreef

Yes, there are many, many short girls who'd prefer tall guys despite being midgets themselves. I am aware they're a minority, but there are some to whom height is not important to.

I was just giving OP some hope :smile:
The meaning of my life :emo:

Just saw this (not getting notifs)
Yes, there are many, many short girls who'd prefer tall guys despite being midgets themselves. I am aware they're a minority, but there are some to whom height is not important to.

I was just giving OP some hope :smile:

Yeah, idm guys height.

Spoiler

Reply 30
Original post by Pikachū
A serious classification;

<5'8 short
5'8-5'10 average
>5'10 tall

lol
Original post by cbreef

Loool people only give a **** about height on the internet. Never heard any girl express a preference for tall guys irl, my friends have all dated short guys without issue.
Original post by Ibbyyyyy
Basically, would you consider 5"6 a 'midget'.

The UK average is now 5'9"
Dwarf/ midget is 4'10"

You do the math if not the googling
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Loool people only give a **** about height on the internet. Never heard any girl express a preference for tall guys irl, my friends have all dated short guys without issue.

There are studies on this phenomenon, but if you've never seen it among your comparitively small group of friends then it must be wrong! :colonhash:. smh
Original post by cbreef
There are studies on this phenomenon, but if you've never seen it among your comparitively small group of friends then it must be wrong! :colonhash:. smh

I have thousands of friends of varying heights, ages, genders and nationalities so I'm right.
Original post by SinsNotTragedies

LOL you are clearly lying. Everyone knows women don't like to date guys who are shorter than them.
Original post by saraxh
Yeah, idm guys height.

Spoiler

LOOL same. Even with tall girl friends :lol:
Reply 37

But would you date him.
5'6 is considered short for men in todays standards by many. However it's not so short where you'll notice a considerable amount in life. I'm 5'8/9 and although thats considered short I don't think its hindered me much. Unless I liked a girl whos taller than me then it can be a sort of "crap if only I was taller" thing. However now that I'm older I'd say I dont even notice my own height anymore in the sense that it doesn't bother me at all.

Youll honestly stop caring about it when you're older.
Average male height in UK is 5'9"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending