Edexcel RE/RS - REVISION & HELP THREAD

Watch
ethistu7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So, someone did something similar last year I think but I was just doing some work and started to wonder when the exams actually are - they're the 15th and 17th of May with edexcel and that's going to come round in no time!

Religious studies, I find, is weighty topic and isn't always as easy as some claim it to be. Thought I'd make a thread where everyone can advise and help each other on the spec, question styles and actual content too. And it's good to have a rant about it sometimes with like minded people going through the same thing

We're doing Unit 1 & 8, Christianity and Islam as the second religion and the topics are:
- Belief in God
- Life and death
- Marriage and family
- Community cohesion

- Rights and responsibilities
- Environmental and medical issues
- Peace and conflict
- Crime and punishment

So yeah, hopefully just a place to vent/discuss and revise of course, the exam is coming round in no time. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask and I'll try my best to answer, hopefully others will too! (I really can't make the whole topic of Peace and Conflict go into my head. I just find it difficult... if anyone has any tips it would be appreciated)!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (29)
8.48%
Confident (45)
13.16%
Indifferent (51)
14.91%
Unsure (83)
24.27%
Worried (134)
39.18%

Watched Threads