Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I will be taking the UKCAT this summer and am worried because i have literally no idea how the tests are scored, the difficulty of the test etc.
    I see people getting average UKCAT scores of 700 and overall scores of 2000. These sound like a lot of marks! Where do these numbers come from??

I have no idea if they have a correlation with GCSE grades but if they do, i got 6A* 4As and a B at GCSEs. What UKCAT score should i be aiming for/expecting to get.

Should i consider taking a UKCAT course? If so, would you have any recommendations?

Many thanks!

ReputationRep:
    My dd didnt but she did well enough in her BMAT and UKCAT to get 3 interviews so far. Best and cheapest advice is to use all the free resources online and keep as calm as possible on the day! You dont need a really high score, just enough to reach the cut off point

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.