Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've done all my mocks and I'm rlly scared to tell my parents my grades I've been hiding it for a week and crying every single day. This is all I've got back so far . I don't know what to do.

Physics C
    Chemistry C
    French (reading and speaking only) A
    Maths A
    English Lit 7
    English language 7

Also my history teacher said that our mocks had generally depressed from our year 10 exam results but I don't see how that can be because last year I barely revised and I actually revised this year.

ReputationRep:
    Just quit.

ReputationRep:
    They're only mocks dude, don't worry.

It's now your chance to work really hard and smash the real ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstenolivia)
    Hi I've done all my mocks and I'm rlly scared to tell my parents my grades I've been hiding it for a week and crying every single day. This is all I've got back so far . I don't know what to do.

Physics C
    Chemistry C
    French (reading and speaking only) A
    Maths A
    English Lit 7
    English language 7

Also my history teacher said that our mocks had generally depressed from our year 10 exam results but I don't see how that can be because last year I barely revised and I actually revised this year.
    It's not that bad. It's average.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ the standards on TSR are high, anyone I know would be HAPPY with those results wtf? The only thing I think you could get better in is the sciences
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    Jesus Christ the standards on TSR are high, anyone I know would be HAPPY with those results wtf? The only thing I think you could get better in is the sciences
    Relax yourself. High expectations of oneself is a good thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moltenmo)
    Relax yourself. High expectations of oneself is a good thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Completely disagree.

ReputationRep:
    I have parents evening in 5 days and I'm rlly scared.

ReputationRep:
    Your grades aren't bad at all, in fact they are above average. The only ones that could be considered slighty off are your science grades, but really they are still fine. I don't know how strict your parents are, but odds are they'll be proud of you and your grades no matter what you get as long as you tried your hardest. You just need to tell them, they won't be angry at you. At the end of the day, these are just mocks, and you have time to improve before the real exams, you just have to be willing to work hard and put the effort in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstenolivia)
    I have parents evening in 5 days and I'm rlly scared.
    I had parents evening last Thursday and remember making a thread about how scared I was honestly it went ok the only subject my parents were pissed about were art because im beind on Coursework, its just good comments and ways you can improve and extra things you can do, the only bad comments you get are from subjects you often really misbehave in and are totaly behind in. From your results your Parents evening is gonna go amazingly.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Completely disagree.
    Ofcourse you would disagree lol. If you have high expectations, this can be a confidence booster during those stressful periods called exams because you are aware of your strengths and capabilities.

However, you could feel under greater pressure as a result so I can see your point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ofcourse you would disagree lol. If you have high expectations, this can be a confidence booster during those stressful periods called exams because you are aware of your strengths and capabilities.

However, you could feel under greater pressure as a result so I can see your point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nothing aggravates me more than seeing your name in my notifications, there I said it! Bye.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Nothing aggravates me more than seeing your name in my notifications, there I said it! Bye.
    Just because I talk sense? All I ever see you promoting is cheating lmao. You go around different threads telling people to cheat because the system is "unfair". Get a grip. Don't make excuses for your stupidity or unwillingness to study for good grades. That's again the honest truth. If you don't want people to speak against you, start talking sense. :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just because I talk sense? All I ever see you promoting is cheating lmao. You go around different threads telling people to cheat because the system is "unfair". Get a grip. Don't make excuses for your stupidity or unwillingness to study for good grades. That's again the honest truth. If you don't want people to speak against you, start talking sense. :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't promote cheating all I do is acknowledge the fact that people find cracks in the system and exploit it but I dont condone it, I'm neutral. Also please stop bullying me like you always do

ReputationRep:
    The worlds a cold dark place which punishes those who fall behind in the race of living a life of financial comfort, these grades will not keep your head above the ravaging violent sea of society. Competition is high don't moan on a thread on the student room work harder the consequences are real and merciless.
    Love from, Dad.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I don't promote cheating all I do is acknowledge the fact that people find cracks in the system and exploit it but I dont condone it, I'm neutral. Also please stop bullying me like you always do
    If you don't mind me asking, how am I bullying you? If you think fair and honest criticism is bullying, then God help you.:tsr2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you don't mind me asking, how am I bullying you? If you think fair and honest criticism is bullying, then God help you.:tsr2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're bullying me again! Stop!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DopeSlanger)
    The worlds a cold dark place which punishes those who fall behind in the race of living a life of financial comfort, these grades will not keep your head above the ravaging violent sea of society. Competition is high don't moan on a thread on the student room work harder the consequences are real and merciless.
    Love from, Dad.
    Thank you Dad I will work harder for you and hit the textbooks and revision notes.

ReputationRep:
    Its not a god damn joke!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You're bullying me again! Stop!
    Lol, I will just stop arguing with a 6-year-old. Continue your good work of promoting others to cheat and continuously moaning about the system.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.