Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moltenmo)
    Lol, I will just stop arguing with a 6-year-old. Continue your good work of promoting others to cheat and continuously moaning about the system.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you stople falsely accusing me!? When have I ever promoted cheating!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    Can you stople falsely accusing me!? When have I ever promoted cheating!
    Are you enjoying this cause it seems like you are. I'll leave it for another day. I don't want to go through all your posts but it's in there at least twice or three times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you enjoying this cause it seems like you are. I'll leave it for another day. I don't want to go through all your posts but it's in there at least twice or three times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What do you want from me an apology? SORRY there.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    What do you want from me an apology? SORRY there.
    No, I don't want you to apologise. I just want you to see that criticism isn't bad. Especially when it's constructive. (Also, I am not a bully).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, I don't want you to apologise. I just want you to see that criticism isn't bad. Especially when it's constructive. (Also, I am not a bully).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, you're a theif.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    No, you're a theif.
    How did you find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    No, you're a theif.
    And don't you mean thief?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok whats the criticism? Also can you have to give me positives to even it out..

ReputationRep:
    I skived off for my mock exams - I got 0 in everything :lol:
    I got AAABBBBCCCC in my gcses
    and A*AAC in my a levels
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Ok whats the criticism? Also can you have to give me positives to even it out..
    Criticism:
    What I have already said before.
    Also, you seem to not believe that you are not capable of getting extremely high grades (which I think you will agree to). However, it is possible for anyone to get great grades if they work hard.
    Positives (guessing this is what you mean):
    You are on TSR GCSE forum regularly so clearly you are motivated to do well and help others out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Criticism:
    What I have already said before.
    Also, you seem to not believe that you are not capable of getting extremely high grades (which I think you will agree to). However, it is possible for anyone to get great grades if they work hard.
    Positives (guessing this is what you mean):
    You are on TSR GCSE forum regularly so clearly you are motivated to do well and help others out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, I'm just worried I guess, actually I think all my subjects Im ok with atm, my Science C/A are ok and everything else, its just art Im not sure about..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstenolivia)
    Hi I've done all my mocks and I'm rlly scared to tell my parents my grades I've been hiding it for a week and crying every single day. This is all I've got back so far . I don't know what to do.

Physics C
    Chemistry C
    French (reading and speaking only) A
    Maths A
    English Lit 7
    English language 7

Also my history teacher said that our mocks had generally depressed from our year 10 exam results but I don't see how that can be because last year I barely revised and I actually revised this year.
    the good things about mocks is that you know where to improve now, I do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstenolivia)
    Hi I've done all my mocks and I'm rlly scared to tell my parents my grades I've been hiding it for a week and crying every single day. This is all I've got back so far . I don't know what to do.

Physics C
    Chemistry C
    French (reading and speaking only) A
    Maths A
    English Lit 7
    English language 7

Also my history teacher said that our mocks had generally depressed from our year 10 exam results but I don't see how that can be because last year I barely revised and I actually revised this year.
    Meh it's ok- I got all B's and C's in my mocks and came out with 6a* 4a you have time- you can revise for GCSEs relatively quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm just worried I guess, actually I think all my subjects Im ok with atm, my Science C/A are ok and everything else, its just art Im not sure about..
    I have a few friends who do art and it looks like it is taking over their life. I have one friend who constantly has to do art, otherwise his grades for coursework will fall. He couldn't even revise for the mocks...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have a few friends who do art and it looks like it is taking over their life. I have one friend who constantly has to do art, otherwise his grades for coursework will fall. He couldn't even revise for the mocks...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In other words I'm screwed...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    In other words I'm screwed...
    Wait, you are in Year 11? Also, I wouldn't say that. It's safe to assume if you study hard enough, you can get good grades.

To reiterate this point, I know someone who did art alongside other subjects of course at GCSE level and managed to get 8A*. So it's all about time-management.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wait, you are in Year 11? Also, I wouldn't say that. It's safe to assume if you study hard enough, you can get good grades.

To reiterate this point, I know someone who did art alongside other subjects of course at GCSE level and managed to get 8A*. So it's all about time-management.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have three sketchbooks I need to fill up and only weeks left before submition, and in order to get an A* you need to complete eveyr single work.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you stressing.... I got an E in my maths A level mock last week.
    You will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Are you doing GCSE?
    (Original post by rjbull)
    Why are you stressing.... I got an E in my maths A level mock last week.
    You will be fine.
    Lol I have my AS maths mock tomorrow I'm really scared...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eehaj)
    Meh it's ok- I got all B's and C's in my mocks and came out with 6a* 4a you have time- you can revise for GCSEs relatively quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is VERY true!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.