Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

hey guys I hope you are all doing well 😊 okay so lately I have been feeling quite insecure and it has often lead to me not going out that much except in cases of where I just have to.Even when I am out and about for whatever reason I can't help but feel self councious.And I absolutely hate this feeling. I just want to be able to feel normal and not care what anyone thinks and I just want to be myself but that's just so hard for me. so my question is how can I overcome this? I'm also willing to pm you my picture to rate me if that's okay (to anyone who is interested). and I really want an honest opinion . if im ugly please just say it i would find a way to accept this and move on. i have a hijab on btw so you can just see my face). btw I'm an 19 year old girl x

ReputationRep:
    Is this to do with self confidence? Maybe it's worth going to a doctor or speaking to members of your family/friends about this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you're beautiful.
    There will always be people who you and others view as more attractive, but also those viewed as less attractive.
    I know it's cliche and hard to accept, but you are as beautiful as you believe.
    Have confidence in yourself, that's the most attractive thing
    Just be you x

(Original post by A-LJLB)
    I'm sure you're beautiful.
    There will always be people who you and others view as more attractive, but also those viewed as less attractive.
    I know it's cliche and hard to accept, but you are as beautiful as you believe.
    Have confidence in yourself, that's the most attractive thing
    Just be you x
    aww thank you. That does make me feel a bit better 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    aww thank you. That does make me feel a bit better 😊
    If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here

(Original post by A-LJLB)
    If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here
    you're so nice thank you 😊😊

ReputationRep:
    hey guys I hope you are all doing well 😊 okay so lately I have been feeling quite insecure and it has often lead to me not going out that much except in cases of where I just have to.Even when I am out and about for whatever reason I can't help but feel self councious.And I absolutely hate this feeling. I just want to be able to feel normal and not care what anyone thinks and I just want to be myself but that's just so hard for me. so my question is how can I overcome this? I'm also willing to pm you my picture to rate me if that's okay (to anyone who is interested). and I really want an honest opinion . if im ugly please just say it i would find a way to accept this and move on. i have a hijab on btw so you can just see my face). btw I'm an 19 year old girl x
    Hey. PM me your photo and I will rate you and give you pointers and tips on my preference what I think you could do better. I can also send you a pic of me if you want too. Jk.

ReputationRep:
    i wana see as pic!!

ReputationRep:
    Pm me I'd give you an honest opinion

ReputationRep:
    Pm me I will rate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you're beautiful and have many wonderful qualities .

Send me a PM and I will help you.

ReputationRep:
    i want a picture! fellow hijabi

ReputationRep:
    Doonnnnnnnnnn'ttttttt feel like that!
    I spent far too long feeling insecure and missed out on so much because of it, biggest regret ever!
    Don't PM me the picture because after all, who gives a damn what you look like!!? Key to getting over it is to say a massive fcuk-you to everyone else and love yourself for who you are! I understand you wont feel like you could do that right now, but you will eventually :-)
    PM me if you wanna chat about anything to do with this, and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hun, I'm sure your lovely and being really hard on yourself. pm me a pic and I'll be honest, but im sure your pretty xx

(Original post by fergijane88)
    Doonnnnnnnnnn'ttttttt feel like that!
    I spent far too long feeling insecure and missed out on so much because of it, biggest regret ever!
    Don't PM me the picture because after all, who gives a damn what you look like!!? Key to getting over it is to say a massive fcuk-you to everyone else and love yourself for who you are! I understand you wont feel like you could do that right now, but you will eventually :-)
    PM me if you wanna chat about anything to do with this, and good luck!
    thank you so much girl 😁 i really do appreciate your kind words xx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.