Turn on thread page Beta

. watch

    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    Why do you have her mother on social media lol? Remove them both

    Do whatever you want as long as it's allowed in the contract. If she still cries tell her to get ****ed and call the tenant. I'm surprised how people even put up with **** like this.
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Defy her. Have your fiancé stay for more days and there's nothing she can do about it unless she has the physical strength to throw him out.
    This. So long as you're not breaking the contract, she can tell the landlord whatever she likes, it's irrelevant. She sounds like a bully, leave her to her own devices and hopefully her ego will shrink. I would blank someone if they treated me like that. Don't stand for it, OP.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.