Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could stop one historical event happening... Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    What would it be? Why?

This is a really cool idea. It can literally be anything you like (yes, it can be silly or serious) that is even slightly noteworthy. For example, I'd stop Queen Mary from succeeding Lady Jane Grey, just because I'd be very interested in the possible changes that could cause to history.

Spoiler:
    Show

inb4 "donald trump winning the election" or "brexit" or both :ninja:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    The death of Anne Boleyn. She was innocent! :sad:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The founders of TSR from creating the site since all I do is procrastinate on here :emo:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    The founders of TSR from creating the site since all I do is procrastinate on here :emo:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    When the guy said he wants a country for Muslims only and divided India into India and Pakistan.
    If that hadn't had happened, most of these issues between India and pakistan wouldn't even be existing and people would be living in peace. (Only applicable for south Asia off course😂).
    I still hope both these countries would become one again.... but again, that's never going to happen by how things are right now.!!

ReputationRep:
    The invention of the ball point pen.

No significant reason, it would just be interesting to see what the world would look like if some seemingly insignificant thing hadn't happened. What the butterfly effect from that would be...

ReputationRep:
    All the wars in the Middle East,especially the civil war in Syria and Yemen

ReputationRep:
    I feel restricted to events from the past few years given that I'd rather not accidentally erase myself from existence or seriously impact my life.

Possibly changing US diplomatic decisions contributing to the rise of Daesh?

ReputationRep:
    9/11....

only because of the poor souls that died -RIP to all of them.
    and the negative effect it had to most people of coloured skin after, who still get racially abused because of it :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show

sorry the thread made a deep turn

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.