Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone know any cheap, decent car insurance companies?, i've got a couple of quotes but they are f-ing expensive

ReputationRep:
    £566 for my Ford KA with Norwich Union. It's my first car and i haven’t even been driving a year but I do have pass plus.

(Original post by Christiano)
    £566 for my Ford KA with Norwich Union. It's my first car and i haven’t even been driving a year but I do have pass plus.
    really?, the quotes i got were all above £1200

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s-man)
    really?, the quotes i got were all above £1200
    caus youre a learning driver they will be proper expensive, but i'm sure if you put yourself as an additional driver then you will get a cheaper quote

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! They must be ripping you off mate because KAs are only group 2 that’s why I got one.

My details are as follows:
    Sex: yes please (male)
    Annual mileage: 5,000
    Security: Immobiliser
    Modifications: None
    Number of cars in family: 4
    Kept overnight: private/public car park
    Cover: third party fire and theft
    Use: social domestic and pleasure
    No claims: introductory

ReputationRep:
    my insuarance is £700 a year fully comprehensive(covered against theft, crash etc etc)
    probably cheap caus the person i put down as main driver has 10 years no claims bonus

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.