Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Films that are so bad they're good? Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    There are some films that are just so bad that they are hilarious and therefore it makes them good. Do you know of any?

The two that instantly come to mind for me are:

Shark Attack 3

and

for example

MegaShark vs Giant Octopus

---

So what are your favourites? Sharknado doesn't count, as that's deliberately like it

ReputationRep:
    The Room.

I did naht hit her! I did nahhhht. Oh hi Mark.

ReputationRep:
    Nine Lives is the one that immediately springs to mind, since it came out last year.

Seriously, how'd it get made in 2016? It sounds like sooo much of a early 2000s movie.

ReputationRep:
    Hercules in New York is actually a very enjoyable watch for all the wrong reasons, so easy to tell that it's Arnold's first ever acting role and that he was still learning English :rofl:

"Who gave him promission to protend to be Hercules!?"

"What happened???"
    "I dunt KNOW! My strength, it seemed to are gone!"

"...You have strucked Hercules."

ReputationRep:
    Southland Tales. It was marketed as the spiritual successor to Donnie Darko but was an absolute car crash of a film. Worth watching for Dwayne Johnson's hammy acting and Justin Timberlake's karaoke scenes.

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Omg, The Room definitely :laugh:

A Haunted House too :teehee:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.