How to apply for Appicant visit day? Watch

asim1999
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I want to apply for the Computer Science nece visit day on 25th Jan but I have lost the Email for a link to apply;
How do I apply
ajbaines
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by asim1999)
I want to apply for the Computer Science nece visit day on 25th Jan but I have lost the Email for a link to apply;
How do I apply
Look on the aston website for the school which you are applying to (e.g. health and life sciences, languages and social science etc.). On this page for your school there is an email address for the admissions office for this school, if you email them and explian the situation they can resend it to you or register for you. I did this as I had already accepted my offer but still wanted to go and look around, but I wasn't invited due to my offer being accepted already. They were really useful and registered for me and it all worked wonderfully on the day
asim1999
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by ajbaines)
Look on the aston website for the school which you are applying to (e.g. health and life sciences, languages and social science etc.). On this page for your school there is an email address for the admissions office for this school, if you email them and explian the situation they can resend it to you or register for you. I did this as I had already accepted my offer but still wanted to go and look around, but I wasn't invited due to my offer being accepted already. They were really useful and registered for me and it all worked wonderfully on the day
Don't worry
I've emailed them and they booked me in for 22nd Feb
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (364)
67.03%
No (179)
32.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed