Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I want to apply for the Computer Science nece visit day on 25th Jan but I have lost the Email for a link to apply;
    How do I apply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asim1999)
    I want to apply for the Computer Science nece visit day on 25th Jan but I have lost the Email for a link to apply;
    How do I apply
    Look on the aston website for the school which you are applying to (e.g. health and life sciences, languages and social science etc.). On this page for your school there is an email address for the admissions office for this school, if you email them and explian the situation they can resend it to you or register for you. I did this as I had already accepted my offer but still wanted to go and look around, but I wasn't invited due to my offer being accepted already. They were really useful and registered for me and it all worked wonderfully on the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajbaines)
    Look on the aston website for the school which you are applying to (e.g. health and life sciences, languages and social science etc.). On this page for your school there is an email address for the admissions office for this school, if you email them and explian the situation they can resend it to you or register for you. I did this as I had already accepted my offer but still wanted to go and look around, but I wasn't invited due to my offer being accepted already. They were really useful and registered for me and it all worked wonderfully on the day
    Don't worry
    I've emailed them and they booked me in for 22nd Feb

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.