The Student Room Group

What has been the most strangest dream you have ever had?

Tell me the most strangest dream you have experienced. What was it like?

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Diane Abbott chasing me around a cul-de-sac.
Was being burned in fire by demons, this was when I was like 8 lol( I guess this a nightmare)
Reply 3
Jesus chasing me around a cemetery with a power drill lol
Or dreaming about a block of cheese that was sort of alive and it had armpits. This was very confusing
I've had two or three dreams of being stuck in a Tsunami or storm surge.
Everyone was possessed and there was a thing chasing me that i couldn't get away from, i could see it in the corner of my eyes and feel it's presence but couldn't get rid of it no matter how hard i tried.
The one which Donald Trump became president

oh wait..
TSR has appeared in my dreams many times recently doesn't get much stranger than that
I'll say one of the strangest, though it wasn't really that strange

I shrunk down to a really small size and went inside my mouth to explore it and my teeth looked really huge. One of my friends was with me, I can't remember who and it's a shame they can't remember either bc we had fun. It was a bit worrying bc I saw some cavities and wondered whether I should have called the dentist. :s-smilie:
My class from primary school is at the beamish open air museum. As is my cat. There's no explanation as to why either of us are there. My cat however, on this particular day, is a serial killer. She proceeds to jump on the faces of my friends one by one and rip them to shreds. She then comes after me, I wake up after legging it and reaching the gift shop.

Original post by SuperHuman98
TSR has appeared in my dreams many times recently doesn't get much stranger than that

I've had cameos of people's usernames on here appear before. I distinctly remember seeing a biscuit tin with somebody's username on it. Wasn't relevant to the plot of the dream at all.
One time there was a killer robot on the loose, so I waited in a police car for safety. But then the robot came over, opened the door to the drivers side and shot the policeman in the head with a railgun (we previously thought that robots couldn't open doors). Then it opened the back door, and threw a toaster at my hand, which was really painful.
Reply 11
My "most strangest" dream was when I dreamt my penis was a power drill and I was drilling holes into things.
Original post by UWS
My "most strangest" dream was when I dreamt my penis was a power drill and I was drilling holes into things.

Things as in women?

:sexface:
Reply 13
Original post by hezzlington
Things as in women?

:sexface:

Of course :sexface:
Reply 14
Had a dream once where I had turned into a man. Yes having a penis is very uncomfortable.

Had another dream where I was being chased by the Hulk so I ran into a Barclays bank.

Usually my dreams are supernatural things like haunted places or possessed people lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I swapped friends with someone and we went to a special school. I met an Indian girl that I liked but she turned me into a rat and tried to eat me. Afterwards she insisted she was simply trying to disguise me so her family wouldn't kill her and we fled through the window when they all came running in (all 20 of them) to kill us.

After we swam the Pacific and two police cars on water arrested the uncle who wanted us dead. Then I woke up
Reply 16
Original post by DonaldTrump12
I swapped friends with someone and we went to a special school. I met an Indian girl that I liked but she turned me into a rat and tried to eat me. Afterwards she insisted she was simply trying to disguise me so her family wouldn't kill her and we fled through the window when they all came running in (all 20 of them) to kill us.

After we swam the Pacific and two police cars on water arrested the uncle who wanted us dead. Then I woke up

Bollywood version of romeo and juliet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had a really weird one a couple nights ago.

Started off showing a big campaign map of Europe animated with arrows to show the hundred years war between England and France. Then it showed Russia in red getting super big until it hit the French Border. At that point England and France called a truce and the arrows started pointing towards Russia.

Then it zoomed in and went to first person and I was part of a special forces team with some noble general dude and a bunch of knights. We took over this fort (I killed people lol).
We left no survivors and held the fort for a while then time skipped forward and we were leaving the fort because an army was coming to take it back. For some reason we (now 5 of us) were in some woods by a river and we had no weapons, but there were saws and wood chopping equipment lying around, but we got ambushed by a bunch of wood workers lmao.

I ended up picking up a 2 person saw and swung it about and cut 2 dude's necks open it was gruesome.

We kept running through woods / rivers and it went really abstract and started to morph in Amsterdam and then Paris.

And then the other soldiers turned into my family and we were running from FBI agents or something trying to get through an airport. We ended up getting through the airport and through customs and were almost on the plane but I think I woke up at that point.

Ngl I think I play too many video games.

Original post by retro_turtles
Everyone was possessed and there was a thing chasing me that i couldn't get away from, i could see it in the corner of my eyes and feel it's presence but couldn't get rid of it no matter how hard i tried.

That was me soz.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ChickenMadness

That was me soz.

:angry: how dare you
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I'll say one of the strangest, though it wasn't really that strange

I shrunk down to a really small size and went inside my mouth to explore it and my teeth looked really huge. One of my friends was with me, I can't remember who and it's a shame they can't remember either bc we had fun. It was a bit worrying bc I saw some cavities and wondered whether I should have called the dentist. :s-smilie:

Oh my... :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest