• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much all my dreams are really strange
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    It involved trying to get rid of a dead body. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Several spring to mind. I rarely have dreams, and most dilute over time. I don't subscribe to Freud, but feel free to suggest there's some sort of trauma or something in my head.

I was getting married to Remus Lupin in a tower, but then I'm being chased, so I leapt out of the window and fell down several feet. There's an action chase sequence, until I stop, and sneak into a changing room for PE at the base of the tower. I pretend to be a student and sneak through the stalls to an empty one, but I see there are bags there, and golden sneakers. Just as I crouch down to inspect the trainers I wake up and realize I have missed the bus. Thanks stupid dream. It was super vivid though, where everyone seemed real and had dialogue that was realistic, and I felt emotions. Was an odd feeling since I never have vivid dreams.

Another one was at my old secondary. I was with an old friend of mine, and the school as closed, empty and dark. We crept into our Spanish room to get help, but all of the teachers were frozen like statues. Then their heads turned around and they started running towards us, and my friend was turned into one of them and I ran I guess.

Then there's a weird one where I was going to town on a bus and my cat followed me, and I was going shopping and he kept following me a metre away. It stressed me out.

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh one of my strangest and most vivid dreams was a monster invasion. I literally typed it up for a friend after I woke up. Name:  IMG_20170123_232840_799.JPG
Views: 10
Size:  175.8 KB
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    A dream I had last night ended with me having a look at an exhibition in a museum, then somebody announcing it'll be closing soon, and then the walls and the ceiling start moving inwards on me, shrinking the space around me until I'm squashed, and I can hear myself screaming then I wake up.

ReputationRep:
    Being kidnapped, and i remember that i was running from someone..
    Then i woke up..

ReputationRep:
    Being Ash in Pokémon, strange but awesome

ReputationRep:
    Also, I had a dream, twice actually, that Hilary was running for president… thank god it was only a dream

ReputationRep:
    Had a dream I went to the toilet to pee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faloodeh)
    Had a dream I went to the toilet to pee
    Then you woke up and realised you peed in your bed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)
    Then you woke up and realised you peed in your bed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe, but I didnt want to mention that part :rofl:
    I was really young okayyy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.