Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm thinking of going for a masters at the SAC at the university of Kent. I'd like to hear your opinions on the reputation of the SAC and the life at this university.

I'm coming from a bachelor in Biology and Anthropology from McGill university in Canada.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm currently a postgrad going through the Conservation Biology MSc offered by DICE which is part of SAC. Generally have had a positive experience there, great lecturers and very informative course and generally quite supportive and it's very easy to get a hold of lecturers for questions and stuff, first few months are quite intensive but things sort of even out once you get all the core modules out of the way.

I've ended up in a course of 40 people which is apparently the largest group they've done so keep that in mind that probably a lot of people are going to end up on your course. I'm a commuting student so I don't live on campus but generally Kent does seem to have a pretty good range of things going.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.