A level workload Watch

Misaki24
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So i want to do Biology Chemistry Physics and Maths for A level. I was wondering what the work load is like. is it equivalent to all GCSE put together or more? i dont really mind about workload im just curious.
Hhassan1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I do bio chem and maths. Biology its not really the work load its more that theres so much more you have to learn / memorise which is a bit tiring. Chemistry workload is fine as long as your GCSE understanding is good enough and maths seems to be a jump as soon as you are in yr 12 at which point the work load may seem a lot but afterwards, its just repetition of the same type of questions. Atleast that what i think coming into year 12
asim1999
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
In biology you need to do the most learning. Chemistry is more applied but there is still a hell of a lot to learn. Physics is all about practice as there are so many formulae you need to learn and use.
Maths yoi don't need to learn or revise, just continuously do practice questions and papers throughout so you keep on top of stuff.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (65)
26.97%
No (176)
73.03%

Watched Threads