6A* 5A GCSE
    Maths Econ Chem at A level
    applied long time ago like october

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also two relevant work experiences

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know about how often LSE accounting and finance give out a batch of offers? I am currently in my last week in the 4 week period, getting pretty anxious about it. The first batch I believe was about 3 weeks ago. Finger crossed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawcalvinshaw)
    Anyone know about how often LSE accounting and finance give out a batch of offers? I am currently in my last week in the 4 week period, getting pretty anxious about it. The first batch I believe was about 3 weeks ago. Finger crossed.
    Have you gotten your offer? I'm pretty similar to you. Got my 4 weeks email on January 30th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dayallen)
    Have you gotten your offer? I'm pretty similar to you. Got my 4 weeks email on January 30th.
    I got no news yet. Tho I saw an offer from a Chinese forum just then.

Finger crossed.

ReputationRep:

Finger crossed.
    Yeah me too, no news yet. The offer you saw on the chinese forum, when did that person get it?

ReputationRep:

Finger crossed.

I received an offer from LSE yesterday! They seem to be quite generous with their offers this year since most of my batchmates who applied got in as well, so not to worry, you'll hear from them soon enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cottonwoolie)
    I received an offer from LSE yesterday! They seem to be quite generous with their offers this year since most of my batchmates who applied got in as well, so not to worry, you'll hear from them soon enough!
    Congratulations! And thank you! Hopefully, I would hear some good news next week.

ReputationRep:
    Got in last week with AAA conditions! Is anyone planning on firming it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.