Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you had to go back to one year what would it be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    For me it would be 2013 Just because remember having lots of fun that year.

ReputationRep:
    For me, it would be sometime in the early 2000's. I just think it would be interesting to see how much the world has moved on compared to today.

For example, it was revolutionary to use Windows xp, mobile phones were still quite a rare sight, people still smoked in public places (I remember a cafe on my street used to have a segregated seating area for smokers). These are a few examples.

It was quite an exciting time seeing technology and politics evolve as we see it today.

ReputationRep:
    2000's, the year's of terrible fashion and teen movies. Also I was a toddler so not much stress at that time in my life!

ReputationRep:
    for me 2016 😊😊😊😊

ReputationRep:
    Either
    2002/2003/2004- had so much fun during those years, everything was so carefree etc.
    2011- did so many great things that year
    2016- got up to quite a lot last year, had some surprises etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeudi_789)
    for me 2016 😊😊😊😊
    A lot of people seem to say that last year wasnt a particularly good one for them. But for me it was actually quite decent.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    1885... the doc's alive!

ReputationRep:
    In recent years I'd say 2013 but if it 2-/ anytime of my life I'd say 2009
    If could be any year ever it'd be somewhere in the late 70's
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    One one hand, I think I would go back to 2008 so I would rethink my decision to go to a sports middle school, lose weight in advance, and do so well in middle school that I would get into a top college from the start. Afterwards, once I would reach the point in which I would be given the choice to go to the UK or stay in Romania, I would either go to the UK and do A-levels straight away (my A-levels would probably change as well) or stay in Romania. In addition, I would tell my sister about this so she does A-levels, not BTEC, or so she does not come along. I would start volunteering and get a job at 16.

On the other hand, I remember how much my life sucked (especially in 2012), so I also feel like I should make the most of what I have so far and that I would not go back just to avoid reliving all the trauma and bad things in my life.

ReputationRep:
    no year stand out. Erm maybe 1999

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kavin123)
    For me it would be 2013 Just because remember having lots of fun that year.
    2013 was when everything went downhill for me so anything before that.
    1997 was pretty good tho. I mean that's when the legend, that is I, was born

ReputationRep:
    To when I spent my holidays with grandma to do more for her, introduce her to new things and let her know she is loved before she's gone. She passed away exactly a month ago

ReputationRep:
    1991. Stop my parents from making me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    2002 - the year i was born
    any year from 2003-2012 - those were the times i had no problems in my life
    2015- a 'special year'. i won't say why it was special, for some reasons.

it definitely wouldn't be 2016. such a troublesome year :cry2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.