Turn on thread page Beta

Any muslims who can help me with thiss1? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by integral_neo)
    oi kya haal hai yaar!!
    theek bilkul ... nice to meet u .. i thought i was he only pakistani on this borad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    theek bilkul ... nice to meet u .. i thought i was he only pakistani on this borad
    Main bhi theek thak houn...Pakistan main kis jaga say hain?
    Main Karachi ki houn

lol..this is cool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Main bhi theek thak houn...Pakistan main kis jaga say hain?
    Main Karachi ki houn

lol..this is cool!
    im form karachi too ... originally punjab ... well actually the indian part of punjab ( amritsar i guess ) b4 the partition .. moved to karachi since then ...

ReputationRep:
    im form karachi too ... originally punjab ... well actually the indian part of punjab ( amritsar i guess ) b4 the partition .. moved to karachi since then ...
    so where are u now?...In Pak..or UK?...or mid east?

Meray dada dadi aur nana nani nay bhi partition kay waqt Karachi move kiya tha...

ReputationRep:
    so where are u now?...In Pak..or UK?...or mid east?

Meray dada dadi aur nana nani nay bhi partition kay waqt Karachi move kiya tha...
    dubai .... dindt go to pak this year ... too hot this time round ... december main jaaoun ga

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial_baby)
    CHELO CHELIYAY!! that means 'come on' doesn't it??
    yup...meri bhi urdu kuch khaas nahin hai...but I try!..

dubai .... dindt go to pak this year ... too hot this time round ... december main jaaoun ga
    Me too...In sep or dec...
    Pechlay saal summer main gayay thay

ReputationRep:
    meh tumsi pyaar katha hoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    meh tumsi pyaar katha hoo
    lol..
    Where r u from then?

ReputationRep:
    lol..
    Where r u from then?
    manchester

ReputationRep:
    manchester
    how do u know urdu then?

ReputationRep:
    how do u know urdu then?
    friends taught me some basic vocab, mera naam alex heh! mujshe shadi karogi? Actually most of the things they taught me were swears and putdowns, gee?

ReputationRep:
    friends taught me some basic vocab, mera naam alex heh! mujshe shadi karogi? Actually most of the things they taught me were swears and putdowns, gee?
    LOL do you know what that means?

ReputationRep:
    I live in Kuwait so its very near...I go every year in Ramadan Alhumdulillah..
    I also did Haj 4 years ago....

Which part of the world are u ppl originally from?
    I'm from jordan,it's hot in here so I guess them that kuwait and uae are in a boiling situation right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    Complicated. There are a lot of muslims with a lot of different opinions. Although they all say the koran is simple and easy to understand they all disagree about how to understand it. Generally speaking the most generous view is that true muslims (who may be only one out of the seventy two or three different sects of islam which Mohammed said would appear) will ascend to paradise. There is argument over whether belief alone will gain them admission or whether behaviour affects their posthumous fate. Certainly, if they sincerely repent of all their sins before death they should go there eventually. All followers of the religions of the book- zoroastrism, judaism and xtianity- who follow their religions truly as far as they know them and believe in one god will also go to paradise. This only applies, however, if they have not had the manifest truth and beauty of islam revealed to them. If they have had the opportunity to become muslims and rejected it, then it's frying tonight!
    All unbelievers - polytheists, buddhists, atheists, agnostics, innovators, heretics, hypocrites- people who only pretend to believe any of the truish religions-will go to hell, without exception. There is the further complication that some muslims say that xtianity has changed since Mohammed's time and all modern xtians are actually polytheists and so will go to hell as well.
    Finally, some muslims maintain that the word has been spread adequately. Anyone who is not a muslim is either deliberately stupid and ignorant or wicked and deserves damnation for it. However, all muslims agree that it is the will of Allah and the whole lot was planned from the beginning of time.
    Woah Im gonna burn in hell!

At least if ur an atheist u dont get religion choice wrong. You just dont get it right lol

ReputationRep:
    OMG, i'm in total shock especially with rose in bloom n imperial baby :eek:
    It says a lot about the internet!

ReputationRep:
    lol...
    Batameez!....Ladkiyoun say yeh kehtay hain?!!!!...Sharam karo!
    Man, u learnt swears and putdowns...tck, tck...even I don't know alot of those!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    OMG, i'm in total shock especially with rose in bloom n imperial baby :eek:
    It says a lot about the internet!
    Why the shock?!!! :confused: ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funky Chic)
    LOL do you know what that means?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    lol...
    Batameez!....Ladkiyoun say yeh kehtay hain?!!!!...Sharam karo!
    Man, u learnt swears and putdowns...tck, tck...even I don't know alot of those!
    lost me meh solas saal kah hoo

(what's 18? I was taught that one when I was 16)

Yes, various books that are today part of the Bible have been edited, written, re-written, amended etc.

But so bloody what? Scholarship can reveal what parts have been added at latter times. Ideas, stories, language etc evolve. Islam, in contrast, does not evolve. It's frozen in the 7th century.

Islam is basically what its founder was: an Arabic version of Judaism with some Arabic myths added in (Mohammad was, ironically for today's Muslims, a Jew (one is Jewish if one's mother is Jewish, and Mohammad's mummy was a Jew) - he was illiterate, and only knew the Jewish stories by hearsay- as a result he often mixtured old testament stories and characters up. Mohammad was of a very low intelligence, hence why Islam is a dumbed-down version of Judaism).

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.