The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

fishpaste
lost me :wink: meh solas saal kah hoo :biggrin:

(what's 18? I was taught that one when I was 16)

18 is athara....:smile:

What I was saying earlier was that u asked 'mujhse shadi karog'...well, to that I said that batameez(idiot!:wink:)...Ladkiyoun say yeh kehtay hain?!!!sharam karo!( aren't u ashamed of asking girls that!!:wink::tongue:)

My urdu isn't that good..but I try:smile:...
How come u had friends who spoke urdu?..in school.?
When one compares the Qur'an to, say, the Buddhist Scriptures, the inferiority, barbarity, and down-right stupidity of Islam is quickly evident.
Reply 62
as long as you believe in 1 God without a partner then you should go to heaven sometime
sniper999
as long as you believe in 1 God without a partner then you should go to heaven sometime

yup thats what muslims believe...also,chritians and jews have similar beliefs...
sniper999

Do you know how silly you sound? "As long as you believe that God is one person without a mate you'll spend eternity in paradise when you die". Dont you realise how bizarre you sound?
Reply 65
Funky Chic
This is what I know, I am a muslim and i was told that first of all muslims will go into heaven and the after this if Allah likes eve one little thing that you have done in your life you will also enter .
Heaven is not only restricted to muslims.

as far as my mates tell me, what you have just stated is so not very true, they say that any1 with an atom of faith will enter paradise so long as their muslims, in my opinion if it did not state that only muslims would go to heaven then there would be no point of islam init, cuz if islam or any religion says that any1 is entitled to go to heaven then what will the point of the religion be, you get what im tryin to say pal
Reply 66
Weejimmie
Complicated. There are a lot of muslims with a lot of different opinions. Although they all say the koran is simple and easy to understand they all disagree about how to understand it. Generally speaking the most generous view is that true muslims (who may be only one out of the seventy two or three different sects of islam which Mohammed said would appear) will ascend to paradise. There is argument over whether belief alone will gain them admission or whether behaviour affects their posthumous fate. Certainly, if they sincerely repent of all their sins before death they should go there eventually. All followers of the religions of the book- zoroastrism, judaism and xtianity- who follow their religions truly as far as they know them and believe in one god will also go to paradise. This only applies, however, if they have not had the manifest truth and beauty of islam revealed to them. If they have had the opportunity to become muslims and rejected it, then it's frying tonight!
All unbelievers - polytheists, buddhists, atheists, agnostics, innovators, heretics, hypocrites- people who only pretend to believe any of the truish religions-will go to hell, without exception. There is the further complication that some muslims say that xtianity has changed since Mohammed's time and all modern xtians are actually polytheists and so will go to hell as well.
Finally, some muslims maintain that the word has been spread adequately. Anyone who is not a muslim is either deliberately stupid and ignorant or wicked and deserves damnation for it. However, all muslims agree that it is the will of Allah and the whole lot was planned from the beginning of time.

yeah thats what i heard too, are u a muslim by the way because you do sound very informative about islam (i think)
Reply 67
Rose in Bloom
I live in Kuwait so its very near...I go every year in Ramadan Alhumdulillah:smile:..
I also did Haj 4 years ago....

Which part of the world are u ppl originally from?

do you pray 5 times a day?
Reply 68
fishpaste
lost me :wink: meh solas saal kah hoo :biggrin:

(what's 18? I was taught that one when I was 16)

:eek: You speak Urdu!!!!!!

Anyway, this is one thing I do dislike about Islam and other religions. In my mind, I think that if there is a God he should see that a good heart is more important than a devoted heart. If there is a good God, he will reward those who are good, not those who are just religious. If He doesn't, I'd rather go to His hell where no doubt many good people will be.
sniper999
do you pray 5 times a day?

yup...:smile:..
What abt u?...r u a muslim?
Reply 70
Biggles
Do you know how silly you sound? "As long as you believe that God is one person without a mate you'll spend eternity in paradise when you die". Dont you realise how bizarre you sound?

no, not really, but i sure dont sound as confused as you do :tongue:
Reply 71
Rose in Bloom
18 is athara....:smile:

What I was saying earlier was that u asked 'mujhse shadi karog'...well, to that I said that batameez(idiot!:wink:)...Ladkiyoun say yeh kehtay hain?!!!sharam karo!( aren't u ashamed of asking girls that!!:wink::tongue:)

My urdu isn't that good..but I try:smile:...
How come u had friends who spoke urdu?..in school.?

I'm not ashamed no! The worst response I've had was "Whatever :rolleyes:"
Adhsur

Anyway, this is one thing I do dislike about Islam and other religions. In my mind, I think that if there is a God he should see that a good heart is more important than a devoted heart. If there is a good God, he will reward those who are good, not those who are just religious. If He doesn't, I'd rather go to His hell where no doubt many good people will be.

lol:smile:...I was also shocked!
fishpaste
I'm not ashamed no! The worst response I've had was "Whatever :rolleyes:"

ok fine...Whatever :rolleyes: ...:wink::tongue:

Can u actually carry out a conv?
Reply 74
Adhsur

and you say your a muslim??? i think if you wer around my mates, you'd get jumped, i mean i agree to most things they say about islam and i also go looking around to find the truth you no what i mean.
Reply 75
thanks for the responses guys,

Does anyone know Islam's view on this?

If someone lives a virtous and good life, compassinate to others etc, but doesnt believe in God, is he allowed entry in paradise?

In my opinion surely it doesnt matter, and by Islams terms God wouldnt need the ego boost of someone having faith in him when the guys lived a good life.
Reply 76
Adhsur

Alex kutha heh =o
Reply 77
fishpaste
Alex kutha heh =o

Hahahahahahahahaha. OH GOD LEX I love you ='( If I call you would you PLEASE say that? (&)
Reply 78
sloaney87

In my opinion surely it doesnt matter, and by Islams terms God wouldnt need the ego boost of someone having faith in him when the guys lived a good life.

In my experience, I fet the feeling Islam is concerned with blind faith and aggressive, simple methods of proliferation. Not more interpreted, encompassing beliefs.
fishpaste
Alex kutha heh =o

Atleast u said that to urself:wink:.....lol:biggrin:...
I dread to think what other things u know!

Latest

Trending

Trending