Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    Hahahahahahahahaha. OH GOD LEX I love you ='( If I call you would you PLEASE say that? (&)
    Nehiiii! I mean, gee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    thanks for the responses guys,

Does anyone know Islam's view on this?

If someone lives a virtous and good life, compassinate to others etc, but doesnt believe in God, is he allowed entry in paradise?

In my opinion surely it doesnt matter, and by Islams terms God wouldnt need the ego boost of someone having faith in him when the guys lived a good life.
    Absolutely.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahahahahaha. OH GOD LEX I love you ='( If I call you would you PLEASE say that? (&)
    u also understand urdu?!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Atleast u said that to urself.....lol...
    I dread to think what other things u know!
    I think the most interesting think my friends taught me is that when they're talking about white people who are likely to pick up on the word "gorah." They'll use the word "pakora" instead, as in "chicken pakora." I thought that was utterly genius.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Nehiiii! I mean, gee.
    I'll ring you in about 15 minutes, need to get rid of annoying little sister. mwaah

ReputationRep:
    It's so shocking!

ReputationRep:
    My first language.

ReputationRep:
    Nehiiii! I mean, gee.
    u r polite!!!...I just say gee to elders

ReputationRep:
    I'll ring you in about 15 minutes, need to get rid of annoying little sister. mwaah
    Sweet.

ReputationRep:
    u r polite!!!...I just say gee to elders
    I got told off for not saying it to my friend's mum yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    I think the most interesting think my friends taught me is that when they're talking about white people who are likely to pick up on the word "gorah." They'll use the word "pakora" instead, as in "chicken pakora." I thought that was utterly genius.
    hey....thats really good!

How long have u been learning this?

ReputationRep:
    hey....thats really good!

How long have u been learning this?
    I learnt all I know a couple of years ago, haven't heard anything new since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sniper999)
    and you say your a muslim??? i think if you wer around my mates, you'd get jumped, i mean i agree to most things they say about islam and i also go looking around to find the truth you no what i mean.

Its tw*ts like you that create a bad image for islam, who the hell do you think you are to judge other people on their beliefs,or tp 'jump them' ya no what i mean????

ReputationRep:
    My first language.
    oh really?..Aap pakistan say hain ya India say?...

Mujhe andaza nahin tha key ukl par itney saray urdu speaking loug houn gay!...nice surprise...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    Its tw*ts like you that create a bad image for islam, who the hell do you think you are to judge other people on their beliefs,or tp 'jump them' ya no what i mean????
    can u plz ask ur ques again..I might be able to help u....

ReputationRep:
    gay!....
    tehehehe <=)

ReputationRep:
    oh really?..Aap pakistan say hain ya India say?...

Mujhe andaza nahin tha key ukl par itney saray urdu speaking loug houn gay!...nice surprise...
    Mere ami or abu pakistan se hain. Mujhe bhi nahin tha...kitna ajeeb sa lagta hai. Meri urdu itni achi nahi hai lekin bol leti hoon...ami abu zadatar punjabi bolte hain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sniper999)
    and you say your a muslim??? i think if you wer around my mates, you'd get jumped, i mean i agree to most things they say about islam and i also go looking around to find the truth you no what i mean.
    When did I say I'm a muslim?

ReputationRep:
    tehehehe <=)
    lol...nooooo....it was part of the statement in urdu pagal

ReputationRep:
    lol...nooooo....it was part of the statement in urdu pagal
    Alex gay heh

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.