Turn on thread page Beta

Any muslims who can help me with thiss1? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    aslame lickim

(I have no idea how to spell)

I can insult people in urdu and say water and also shut, that's about it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    aslame lickim

wa laikum salaam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    Mere ami or abu pakistan se hain. Mujhe bhi nahin tha...kitna ajeeb sa lagta hai. Meri urdu itni achi nahi hai lekin bol leti hoon...ami abu zadatar punjabi bolte hain.
    yeah...meri bhi urdu achi nahin hai...cuz we speak english all the time at home except sometime to my parents in urdu...We are from karachi, so I don't understand punjabi....
    I am also pretty good in arabic...but its like my urdu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    aslame lickim

WALAIKUM ASSALAM!!!...

didn't expect u to know as well!!!!!

Its interesting how ppl tend to learn the insults and bad words in every lang!!..when I first started to learn arabic something like 10 years back..my friends would also teach me the bad words

I love drinking pani

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    aslame lickim

lol, i can say a few insults aswel, like um let me think, i havbe this indian mate that keeps using these words, sumin like, barbedisaw, cusmar, benchord, salla dood walla, madar chord, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Alex gay heh
    nahin, alex pagal hai...jk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    When did I say I'm a muslim?
    oh, i thought you were asian with a name of that, and i recall you sayin you're from pakistan, correct me if im wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    Its tw*ts like you that create a bad image for islam, who the hell do you think you are to judge other people on their beliefs,or tp 'jump them' ya no what i mean????
    who said i was muslim??? im just surrounded by them in my area

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    WALAIKUM ASSALAM!!!...

Its interesting how ppl tend to learn the insults and bad words in every lang!!..when I first started to learn arabic something like 10 years back..my friends would also teach me the bad words

I love drinking pani
    Heh I love saying that when I go to my friend's houses, their parents stare at me in disbelief lol.

I thought it was spelt "barney" lol :P

All I can really do is come out with a string of insults though...
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Its tw*ts like you that create a bad image for islam, who the hell do you think you are to judge other people on their beliefs,or tp 'jump them' ya no what i mean????
    i didnt mean it like that, im sorry if i insulted any1 or hurt any feelings, but those are my mates, and im just sayin what im being taught to say by my mates, u get what im coming from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    wa laikum salaam
    i dont know if this is tru, but appartenly your not supposed to reply with the islamic greatings back to any1 not a muslim, instead you sumin like wa'alaykum, and that all, correct me if im wrong and like ive mentioned before im just sayin what my muslim mates say to me!!

ReputationRep:
    WALAIKUM ASSALAM!!!...

I love drinking pani
    yeah, i no a bit of arabic swears too, like kalab, hemaar, dub, zanwa, genni, shatan, etc, what do they mean anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

Heh I love saying that when I go to my friend's houses, their parents stare at me in disbelief lol.

I thought it was spelt "barney" lol :P

All I can really do is come out with a string of insults though...
    :rolleyes:
    I really am impressed......

I will be logging off soon...I was thinking of starting a urdu thread..that shud be fun!..
    anywayz...
    Khuda Hafiz.....or some say....Allah Hafiz
    (that was bye in urdu)
    Also...Shabakhair..(good nite)

Rose xxx

ReputationRep:
    I am argueing with a mate who is a muslim he claims that only muslims will be allowed into paradise according to his religion, i believe this to be wrong, i.e the koran doesnt say that,

any muslims otu there who know any quotes from the koran or somehting that would back me up

thanks
    And make mention of Mary in the scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking east,

And had chosen privacy from them (her own people). Then we sent to her Our spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

She said: look! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from you, if you fear.

He said: I am only a messenger of your Lord, that I may bestow on you a faultless son.

She said: how can I have a son when no human has touched me, neither have I committed adultery!

He said: So (it will be). Your Lord says: it is easy for me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.

And she, conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a place.

And the pain of childbirth drove her to the trunk of the palm tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died before this and had become a thing of naught, forgotten!

Then one cried to her from below her, saying: Grieve not! Your Lord has placed a stream beneath you,

And shake the trunk of the palm tree towards you, you will cause ripe dates to fall upon you.

So eat and drink and be consoled. And if you meet any human, say: Look! I have vowed a fast to the Beneficent, and may not speak this day to any human.

Then she brought him to her own people, carrying him. They said: oh Mary! You have come with an amazing thing.

Oh sister of Aaron! Your father was not a wicked man nor was your mother a prostitute.

Then she pointed to him. They said How can we tale to one who is in the cradle, a young boy?

He spoke: Look! I am the slave of Allah (God). He has given me the scripture and has appointed me a prophet,

And has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has commanded upon me prayer and charity giving so long as I remain alive,

And (has made me) dutiful towards her who bore me, and has not made me arrogant or disrespectful.

Peace on me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!

Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

It does not befit (the majesty of) Allah that He should take unto himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decreed a thing, He says to it only: Be! And it is.

And look! Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So serve Him. That is the right path.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sniper999)
    yeah, i no a bit of arabic swears too, like kalab, hemaar, dub, zanwa, genni, shatan, etc, what do they mean anyway?
    kalb: dog...
    hemaar: donkey..
    dub: bear (but is that a swear :confused: ...don't think so)
    zanwa: not sure.. :confused:
    genni: evil spirit
    shatan: satan...

Hey these aren't that bad...I know worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guesswhosback)
    And make mention of Mary in the scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking east,

And had chosen privacy from them (her own people). Then we sent to her Our spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

She said: look! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from you, if you fear.

He said: I am only a messenger of your Lord, that I may bestow on you a faultless son.

She said: how can I have a son when no human has touched me, neither have I committed adultery!

He said: So (it will be). Your Lord says: it is easy for me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.

And she, conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a place.

And the pain of childbirth drove her to the trunk of the palm tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died before this and had become a thing of naught, forgotten!

Then one cried to her from below her, saying: Grieve not! Your Lord has placed a stream beneath you,

And shake the trunk of the palm tree towards you, you will cause ripe dates to fall upon you.

So eat and drink and be consoled. And if you meet any human, say: Look! I have vowed a fast to the Beneficent, and may not speak this day to any human.

Then she brought him to her own people, carrying him. They said: oh Mary! You have come with an amazing thing.

Oh sister of Aaron! Your father was not a wicked man nor was your mother a prostitute.

Then she pointed to him. They said How can we tale to one who is in the cradle, a young boy?

He spoke: Look! I am the slave of Allah (God). He has given me the scripture and has appointed me a prophet,

And has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has commanded upon me prayer and charity giving so long as I remain alive,

And (has made me) dutiful towards her who bore me, and has not made me arrogant or disrespectful.

Peace on me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!

Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

It does not befit (the majesty of) Allah that He should take unto himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decreed a thing, He says to it only: Be! And it is.

And look! Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So serve Him. That is the right path.
    Thats from Surah Mariam part 16 of the Quran...

ReputationRep:

tell me some please, and dub is used for fat ppl i think

ReputationRep:
    What is Jesus towards the eyes of God?

the quran says:

And when Allah said: Oh Jesus, son of Mary! Did you say to mankind: take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? He said: be glorified it was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it then you knew it. You know what’s in my mind and I know not what is in your mind. Lo! You and only you are the knower of things hidden.

I said to them that which you commanded me, (saying): Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when you took me you were the watching of them. You are the witness of all things.

If you punish them, lo! They are you salves, and if you forgive them (lo! They are your slaves) lo! You and only You are the Al-Mighty and the Al-Wise.

Allah said: this is a day in which their truthfulness profits the truth for theirs are gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they are secure forever, Allah taking pleasure in them and they take pleasure in him. That is the great triumph (achievement).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guesswhosback)
    What is Jesus towards the eyes of God?

the quran says:

And when Allah said: Oh Jesus, son of Mary! Did you say to mankind: take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? He said: be glorified it was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it then you knew it. You know what’s in my mind and I know not what is in your mind. Lo! You and only you are the knower of things hidden.

I said to them that which you commanded me, (saying): Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when you took me you were the watching of them. You are the witness of all things.

If you punish them, lo! They are you salves, and if you forgive them (lo! They are your slaves) lo! You and only You are the Al-Mighty and the Al-Wise.

Allah said: this is a day in which their truthfulness profits the truth for theirs are gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they are secure forever, Allah taking pleasure in them and they take pleasure in him. That is the great triumph (achievement).

WOW...that is really good....r u a muslim?...
    Yeah, there verses from the Quran do answer many questions....

ReputationRep:

how about

saalook, saa ee, bagee, sharmoota, gahba, maknooth, looti, are they worse swears, me and ,ma mates used to learn this of our mates, and used to have blazin challanges, it was so funny, well, that was back in the days

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.