Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Any muslims who can help me with thiss1? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sniper999)
    tell me some please, and dub is used for fat ppl i think
    nahh...maybe tom.....have to get going..masalamah (as they in arabic)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    WOW...that is really good....r u a muslim?...
    Yeah, there verses from the Quran do answer many questions....
    yeah i am, i just thought this may clarify a few things for the above ppl. im arab and proud, especially since im from the origin of the arabs, and no that not saudi before you say anything

ReputationRep:
    yeah i am, i just thought this may clarify a few things for the above ppl. im arab and proud, especially since im from the origin of the arabs, and no that not saudi before you say anything
    ok I am confused....are u 'guesswhosback'.... :confused: ...
    I thought u didn't know arabic....

ReputationRep:
    nah his my mate, we tend to substitute each other so we can piss each other off, cuz i dont no what the hell your taking about and i just read abduls mind and spoke, doesnt it make anysense anyway???

ReputationRep:
    sorry bout this, adam over there just wants to have a laught at you, his good at knowing what im guna say, his a sound guy, known him for a while now, his interested in islam you see, its all good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guesswhosback)
    sorry bout this, adam over there just wants to have a laught at you, his good at knowing what im guna say, his a sound guy, known him for a while now, his interested in islam you see, its all good
    right ok..confused me for a bit both of u!

Anywayz...masalamah..Khuda Hafiz...Bye...Au revoir...Adious...

ReputationRep:
    whenever abdul talks he always mentions 'im arab and im pround' and i come from yemen the origin of the arabs' woooooooooooooooooooooooh, ok you might have the honour but do you have the heart like a lion.

ReputationRep:
    abdul, what do those words mean again

ReputationRep:
    which 1s pal

ReputationRep:
    124, read, memba what you mo and sid used to say

ReputationRep:
    124, read, memba what you mo and sid used to say

bad words pal, cant say in pub, tell u later, but make sure you dnt say it to an arab or else your guna get your ass knocked out.

ReputationRep:
    I am guffah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I am guffah!
    Where's Gordon Brown when you decide you fancy a $60 000 Harvard scholarship says:
    mujhse shadi karogi, kuthi

Brought a tear to my eye ='(

ReputationRep:
    yeah thats what i heard too, are u a muslim by the way
    No. I think it's nonsensical claptrap. I read up on it because my wife was a muslim and I thought of converting to marry her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Yep it's true.

Mother Teresa will go to Hell, and Osama Bin Laden will go to Heaven.
    I somehow don't think Mother Teresa should go to heaven anyway, she's a hypocrite, when she used to look after the sick she would sit with them amongs the flies and their bad conditions and helped them untill they died, but when she was ill she got flown all the way to america and got help, why didn't she just sit in India and get treatment, like all her patients, especially since she was so not afraid of death. I'm not saying she didn't have a good heart, but what she cared most about was the respect and status people would give her, as a muslim we say she got what she wanted in this life.

All muslims are going to paradise, but if you do wrong things like killing and hurting other people, you must enter hell first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    I somehow don't think Mother Teresa should go to heaven anyway, she's a hypocrite, when she used to look after the sick she would sit with them amongs the flies and their bad conditions and helped them untill they died, but when she was ill she got flown all the way to america and got help, why didn't she just sit in India and get treatment, like all her patients, especially since she was so not afraid of death. I'm not saying she didn't have a good heart, but what she cared most about was the respect and status people would give her, as a muslim we say she got what she wanted in this life.

All muslims are going to paradise, but if you do wrong things like killing and hurting other people, you must enter hell first.
    Well it was only an example - I don't really know the details but I would suspect that she is a really noble person who deserves paradise more than a lot of muslims would.

That's what I think is wrong - a muslim will go to Heaven eventually no matter how bad a person they were. But someone who is not muslim will never go, no matter how good they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Well it was only an example - I don't really know the details but I would suspect that she is a really noble person who deserves paradise more than a lot of muslims would.

That's what I think is wrong - a muslim will go to Heaven eventually no matter how bad a person they were. But someone who is not muslim will never go, no matter how good they are.
    ur not a muslim r u? u cant be..

ReputationRep:
    ooh I can't believe I missed so much of this thread. Can I tell my really bad urdu-english joke now. Whats that no? I'm gonna tell it anyway:

What did the half eaten naan say?

I wish I was puri.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    ooh I can't believe I missed so much of this thread. Can I tell my really bad urdu-english joke now. Whats that no? I'm gonna tell it anyway:

What did the half eaten naan say?

I wish I was puri.

i bet its shahrukh khan in ur avatar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by integral_neo)
    i bet its shahrukh khan in ur avatar
    But it doesn't look anything like him!

Still haven't identified the mystery person in my avator tho...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.