Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Feel free to get a discussion going, if you have recently applied and would like to talk about the process so far.

To include: Offers received, interviews or literacy and numeracy assessments.

Lets talk and get 2017 started with a bang!

South Bank all the way!!!

ReputationRep:
    Let's pass on our experience to others!!1

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview?

Mine is in a couple of days and I'm NERVOUS!!! Its scenario based and I really really really want to pass. Any advice?

How's everybody doing ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightSmile_:))

Mine is in a couple of days and I'm NERVOUS!!! Its scenario based and I really really really want to pass. Any advice?

How's everybody doing ?
    Hello BrightSmile_, Thank you for commenting! So your interview is at London South Bank University I presume, well scenario based questions are not so bad. I would say relax and enjoy the experience, universities ain't there to scare you or to test your expertise, they are they to present a situation to you and comment on your response. It's not that difficult, there are no right and wrong answers, we all deal with situations differently as long as you think outside the box and answer the question to the best of your knowledge or research you have undertaken recently.

Providing you have done your research into your chosen profession and you are aware of the recent news in the media, also understanding the challenges and demands of the role, you should be fine. Think about the day to day responsibilities of your chosen profession, about things you have to manage and deal with alone or across other health professions.

Could you kindly let everyone know what course you have applied for and the universities also any offers, interviews, or selection days you have been invited to! Thank you much, appreciated.

ReputationRep:

How's everybody doing ?
    Hi BrightSmile_, Yes I have had an interview at LSBU and its nothing to worry about you will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    BrightSmile_:) Any news?

ReputationRep:
    TEAM LSBU for Nursing!!!

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE!!! AS OF 17:34PM 13/02/2017 I was made an unconditional offer for London South Bank University!!! (Adult Nursing here I come) I am so happy not even words can explain how I feel right now!!!

Also Unsuccessful with the University of Essex after application and scanned copies of my certificates and a second reference!!!

ReputationRep:
    BrightSmile_:) Hey how are you? any news yet from anywhere else? How long after your interview at LSBU did you hear from them? Was it about a week, if i remember you saying?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everything is good, I've just been working literally that's it now I wanna research and see what the schedule is like in south bank adult nursing and is it possible to work another job, some unis pay you for ur placement does south bank do the same? It's just a lot of questions LOL I'm curious

How've you been ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everything is good, I've just been working literally that's it now I wanna research and see what the schedule is like in south bank adult nursing and is it possible to work another job, some unis pay you for ur placement does south bank do the same? It's just a lot of questions LOL I'm curious

How've you been ?
    I'm afraid you have to work 2300 free unpaid hours on placement to enter the register I did comment on your other thread hope that helps xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.