Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's wrong with me / never had a boyf Watch

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to lose your "V card" at 16. Chill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corbynista)
    1. How is it unusual?
    2. Why is that not a valid question?

I can't remember the exact statistics off the top of my head, but by 19 most people in the UK have lost their virginities ...so if by 19 someone hasn't had a kiss, yes that is unusual.

and that question may be appropriate to like a 13 year old, but asking a 27 year old man why he wants a gf [when he's never had one before] is condescending imo. He's a fully grown mature man, it's natural for him to want a gf, he's in the prime of his life. Nature wants him to spread his seed already. People are asking him why does he want a gf and are waiting to jump on him if he does not give some sort of perfect perfect answer.

(Original post by Vfsxl)
    People me age are losing the V card and I've never gotten a simple message online to a boy lol
    Me and my friends talk about this.. we're 22 now, but I was a bit of a late bloomer, I didn't come into my looks till around 18/19... no guy showed interest in me before then and it seemed everyone around me was kissing guys and getting boyfriends etc.. but now I'm glad it was that way getting attention from guys adds nothing to your happiness or life, it's better to be a kid for longer, TRUST me... it''s hard to see it now but honestly I'm so so glad I wasn't like some of my friends having sex at 14 or even 16 or 17... my friends with similar experience ALL say the same and my friends who were getting with guys a young wish they had waited and not been so desperate to grow up
    • TSR Support Team

Guys keep this on topic and sensible please, any posts that are off topic will be removed, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,relax,if u really are the way you describe yourself,then trust me,its not always that there is no one who wants you,its just that some guys are too shy to open up to a girl especially when that guy really likes a girl.just try being more social with boys and they will understand you better.

ReputationRep:
    wow ur light i wonder what ur bmi is

das not healthy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palmyra)
    wow ur light i wonder what ur bmi is

das not healthy
    It's not that bad actually ??

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.