Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to to talk to a girl know facebook I know in real life. Watch

I know this girl I am attracted to, and I think she is also attracted to me. But we only talk when we are in the kitchen, and even those conversations are long. How can I progress this to Facebook? Because currently I have 1 week of university and I'm travelling but I don't know how to talk to her on facebook or what to say as we never talk on facebook but we are friends. Any advice??

(Original post by tajtsracc)
    Start with "hello"
    I'm just worried she is an introvert and will be weird. Do you think I should like start the conversation by asking for something like she knows I use snapchat alot, and instagram should I ask her for her snapchat or instagram? What do you think I would like to add her on either one (not for the wrong intentions like send nudes I'm not retarded lmaokai)

ReputationRep:
    just ask her out... why bother with all the social meeja b/s ?

(Original post by the bear)
    just ask her out... why bother with all the social meeja b/s ?
    True I think I need to grow a sack looool I don't have to it in me. Plus if she says no I have to live with her on the same floor for 1 year. And it will be so oooooo weird. 😓😓 I don't think it's a good idea to ask her our over FB? What do you think? I'm travelling atm so I can buy her like a gift from the country and give it to her when I go back to uni and ask her out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    True I think I need to grow a sack looool I don't have to it in me. Plus if she says no I have to live with her on the same floor for 1 year. And it will be so oooooo weird. 😓😓 I don't think it's a good idea to ask her our over FB? What do you think? I'm travelling atm so I can buy her like a gift from the country and give it to her when I go back to uni and ask her out?
    just give her a gift and ask her out... if she says no then just thank her politely and move on.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.