The Student Room Group

Sweden gang rape 'live-streamed on Facebook'

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Sick *******s
Original post by Mathemagicien
Here is the original article (in Swedish) in case anyone can translate it.

http://www.friatider.se/gruppvaldtakt-sandes-live-pa-facebook-tre-gripna

I did the first few paras, cba with the rest but there's plenty here:

Three men in Uppsala have been arrested on suspicion of rape following a live broadcast of them sexually assauly a woman in her thirties in a live broadcast on Facebook.

They were arrested during a police raid of an apartment building in Uppsala between 9:00 and 9:15 in the morning. Internet forum Flashback identified the Middle Eastern men as having a background of rape.

They filmed themselves before and during the assault, broadcasting it through the Facebook page ["The largest group without rules."]? Several witnesses reported the stream to the police. One of the witnesses said the woman was "quite intoxicated" to the point of being "completely dead" while she was being assaulted.
The sooner the Swedish Democrats get into power the better, in my opinion. They're the only party in Sweden who'd be willing to actively deal with things like this.
Who the **** live-streams their crimes on FB? Like that Chicago kidnap. Jesus Christ.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-uppsala-gang-rape-live-streamed-facebook-social-media-three-arrested-a7540176.html

Before people blame immigrants, their ethnicities are not known, so refrain from speculation please.

so refrain from speculation please.

WTF?

Speculation VERBOTEN is it?

I'm new to the forum and have quite enjoyed it so far, but it's sad to see petty little fascists like you attempting to stifle open debate.
ffs how many more women do the swedish government require getting raped until they realise that multiculturalism doesn't work? what even is their "white woman rape threshold" here? "more"? that's kind of frightening. sweden, with all the welfare and the beautiful blonde women, is the rape capital of europe for all the predictable reasons...if only swedes didn't prove the "dumb blonde" stereotype so true these days :/ (joking, but only trying to lighten the mood here - this is pretty disgusting)
(edited 7 years ago)
Who the **** live-streams their crimes on FB? Like that Chicago kidnap. Jesus Christ.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-uppsala-gang-rape-live-streamed-facebook-social-media-three-arrested-a7540176.html

Before people blame immigrants, their ethnicities are not known, so refrain from speculation please.

by the way OP;
"On the Internet forum Flashback identified a group of men with Middle Eastern background out of rape. The men filmed themselves before and during the assault and sent all of it live via the Facebook group "The largest group without rules."

after all this, how are muslims *not* "the usual suspects"?
I have family that live in Uppsala so that's scary.
Care to comment...

1485128363924.jpg
Again, we don't know if it was refugees or not, so why are you talking about the Sweden Democrats?

Because he is challenged. My point is that you are surprised this happened (live streaming) and um syrpised you are surprised. People often film things in this country becayse they are idiots, such as bullying and am sure sexual assaults have been filmed in the past. Live streaming is just another step up.
This isn't about race.

Now nobody needs to guess the ethnicity.
Reply 11
Link?
And how do you know that those images weren't photoshopped?

Those are the ones being reported, but blurred. I have also seen a youtube clip of the end with the police stopping the recording showing one of the men in the picture.

Because this http://www.aftonbladet.se/a/Jeem7
Reply 14
Send these scums to a few consent classes! That will teach them!
**** it.

Here is the clip with subtitles, it show nothing sexual or violent.

It is a conversation with one of the alleged attackers pictured and the woman who was attacked. You can all make up your own minds whether or not as the OP has questioned the photo is photoshopped.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sleepysnooze
ffs how many more women do the swedish government require getting raped until they realise that multiculturalism doesn't work? what even is their "white woman rape threshold" here? "more"? that's kind of frightening. sweden, with all the welfare and the beautiful blonde women, is the rape capital of europe for all the predictable reasons...if only swedes didn't prove the "dumb blonde" stereotype so true these days :/ (joking, but only trying to lighten the mood here - this is pretty disgusting)

Indeed - Western liberals simply do not care about us white people as we are seemingly a "threat" to their multicultural utopia. It's come to the point where I'm far-right or bust now, unfortunately. Even the moderate right won't do anything, as seen in Germany.
Reply 17
Nope they are brown and Arab looking. Not Swedes.

Yeah, you're right, I bet it was one of those live-streamed gang rapes which local Swedes, being the product of a violent, deprived, and famously misogynistic society, have been known to indulge in now and then pretty much since live-streaming became a thing.

It is of course customary for them to try to cover it up by undergoing Team America style ethnicity reassignment surgery first.
Reply 19
Statistics.
Sweden had a 18% population increase.
Sweden had a 1000+% rape increase
make of it what you will but maybe the migrants from third world islamic countries where women beating and rape isn't illegal might be the cause.

Quick Reply

Latest