Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sweden gang rape 'live-streamed on Facebook' Watch

ReputationRep:
    Send these scums to a few consent classes! That will teach them!

ReputationRep:
    **** it.

Here is the clip with subtitles, it show nothing sexual or violent.

It is a conversation with one of the alleged attackers pictured and the woman who was attacked. You can all make up your own minds whether or not as the OP has questioned the photo is photoshopped.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    ffs how many more women do the swedish government require getting raped until they realise that multiculturalism doesn't work? what even is their "white woman rape threshold" here? "more"? that's kind of frightening. sweden, with all the welfare and the beautiful blonde women, is the rape capital of europe for all the predictable reasons...if only swedes didn't prove the "dumb blonde" stereotype so true these days :/ (joking, but only trying to lighten the mood here - this is pretty disgusting)
    Indeed - Western liberals simply do not care about us white people as we are seemingly a "threat" to their multicultural utopia. It's come to the point where I'm far-right or bust now, unfortunately. Even the moderate right won't do anything, as seen in Germany.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    **** it.

Here is the clip with subtitles, it show nothing sexual or violent.

It is a conversation with one of the alleged attackers pictured and the woman who was attacked. You can all make up your own minds whether or not as the OP has questioned the photo is photoshopped.

Spoiler:
    Show

He looks like a pure blooded Aryan to me

what's this talk about a Middle Eastern background

ReputationRep:
    Nope they are brown and Arab looking. Not Swedes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    And how do you know that those images weren't photoshopped?
    Yeah, you're right, I bet it was one of those live-streamed gang rapes which local Swedes, being the product of a violent, deprived, and famously misogynistic society, have been known to indulge in now and then pretty much since live-streaming became a thing.

It is of course customary for them to try to cover it up by undergoing Team America style ethnicity reassignment surgery first.

ReputationRep:
    Statistics.
    Sweden had a 18% population increase.
    Sweden had a 1000+% rape increase
    make of it what you will but maybe the migrants from third world islamic countries where women beating and rape isn't illegal might be the cause.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    by the way OP;
    "On the Internet forum Flashback identified a group of men with Middle Eastern background out of rape. The men filmed themselves before and during the assault and sent all of it live via the Facebook group "The largest group without rules."

after all this, how are muslims *not* "the usual suspects"?
    I'm pretty sure the article says they were Middle Eastern Christians ... and that's coming from someone who would support muslim migration being severly limited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    I'm pretty sure the article says they were Middle Eastern Christians ... and that's coming from someone who would support muslim migration being severly limited!
    I have heard that one is Armenian, possibly all of them are. Which would explain the Christian element.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    No, you're wrong! Middle-Eastern/brown men = Muslims!

Don't ruin his racist knee-jerk reaction with inconvenient details!

#NotAllChristians
    #WhiteChristiansAreRealChristian s

Spoiler:
    Show

:facepalm:

(Original post by JackG9)
    Statistics.
    Sweden had a 18% population increase.
    Since when? That's not a year-on-year increase.

ReputationRep:
    Since when? That's not a year-on-year increase.
    Sweden: est 77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population – Crime statistics
    https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...of-population/

(Original post by JackG9)
    Sweden: est 77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population – Crime statistics
    https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...of-population/
    As far as I know, the police don't collect data on the ethnicities of criminals, so I don't know where this data is from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Len Goodman)
    Indeed - Western liberals simply do not care about us white people as we are seemingly a "threat" to their multicultural utopia. It's come to the point where I'm far-right or bust now, unfortunately. Even the moderate right won't do anything, as seen in Germany.
    this is a project whereby they rape their own people via their policies - has this ever happened before in modern history? not like this

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell. I hate reading stuff like this… it's scary. How someone gets over such an event is just unimaginable, hope she finds a way through it

ReputationRep:
    Remind me again, what exactly are the benefits of multiculturalism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    Remind me again, what exactly are the benefits of multiculturalism?
    I can think of productivity benefits to firms, but it seems that multiculturalism these days is merely a way of apologising for backward cultures that no one is willing to do anything about. No-one ever consciously planned or set a public policy direction with a multicultural society as the end - people are trying to retroactively justify it as a result of unchecked immigration flows dating from the 60s. You can't exactly get rid of the foreign cultures, so you have to try to accommodate them.

ReputationRep:
    This isn't about race.
    Everything is about race. Keep up!

Now, Armenians are getting angry that they are getting blamed...

https://www.reddit.com/r/armenia/com...mes_armenians/

The Swedish authorities are going to have to reconsider their long standing decision not to release the ethnic origin of rapists.

It has spawned conspiracy theories and now no-one believes them. Every rapist is assumed to be an immigrant.

ReputationRep:
    I've never had a facebook. I was forced into making I be at 16 but never used it and displayed zilch on it so I have none now as it can help fool you think you're more important than you are haha though we never had a computer for years and I'm only 23.

Probably is the reason why I'm such a sensible hermit this is awful technology really can go to awful uses how can anyone broadcast vulgar acts like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    Everything is about race. Keep up!

Now, Armenians are getting angry that they are getting blamed...

https://www.reddit.com/r/armenia/com...mes_armenians/

The Swedish authorities are going to have to reconsider their long standing decision not to release the ethnic origin of rapists.

It has spawned conspiracy theories and now no-one believes them. Every rapist is assumed to be an immigrant.
    I kinda feel bad for Armenians, no one ever talks about the genocide against them and the most prolific Armenian representing them is that nut job Ana Kasparian.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.