Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I've been living in the UK since 2006 and have stayed here since.

    On : https://www.gov.uk/student-finance/eu-students
    It says :

    "Help with living costs

    You may be eligible for help with your living costs if you’ve lived in the UK for more than 5 years before the first day of the first academic year of your course."

    I have been told that only UK Citizens are able to receive this grant?

    Can someone please clarify this for me ?

    Thank you
    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    Have you studied previously? It has to be for 5 years for reasons other than education.
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.