Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why do I cry hourly when I'm on my period? Is there a YouTube tutorial on removing the ovaries? I want to die.

ReputationRep:
    Hormones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloemarie2205)
    Why do I cry hourly when I'm on my period?
    I don't mean to sound unsympathetic or condescending but... hormones? Also depends if something external triggers it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemonlikelime)
    I don't mean to sound unsympathetic or condescending but... hormones? Also depends if something external triggers it
    Surely there's a way to stop the hormones. I'm allergic to the pill & I read continuous bad reviews of the implant.

ReputationRep:
    Surely there's a way to stop the hormones. I'm allergic to the pill & I read continuous bad reviews of the implant.
    I get you - honestly, it sucks being up and down like an emotional yo-yo but actually I was reading the other day that messing with our hormone cycles (or whatever it is that people call them) isn't too great for our long term health :confused:

probably best to stick it out till the end.. whenever that is lol

ReputationRep:
    I think diet and exercise can play a role in helping but won't stop hormones.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I get so horny on my periods :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corbynista)
    Don't mean to be insensitive but surely can't hurt that much?
    Are you serious? Parts of your internal organs are literally being stripped away, how would that not hurt?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Every girl is different but the cramps literally break me. I have days off work because of it, I don't know how women can to running and jogging when they're on their period? It amazes me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollythec)
    Are you serious? Parts of your internal organs are literally being stripped away, how would that not hurt?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Men will never know the pain, it is horrid.

ReputationRep:
    *sings in Beyoncé*

You're just a boyyyyy, you don't understand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    *sings in Beyoncé*

You're just a boyyyyy, you don't understand
    I laughed so hard

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.