The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They're like French boys :/

Are you into French boys then? They're quite young...
When they shove their tongue down your throat :drool:
Original post by Rhythmical
When they shove their tongue down your throat :drool:

I'm moving to france in March and I'm 16. I heard they're a bit full on. They're cute though.
i dont find them attractive not even by the slightest
Original post by Chloemarie2205
I'm moving to france in March and I'm 16. I heard they're a bit full on. They're cute though.

They can feed you baguettes and cheese and drink wine with you :moon:
Original post by UWS
They're like French boys :/

Are you into French boys then? They're quite young...

Im moving to france and I'm 16.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
i dont find them attractive not even by the slightest

Are they ugly?? Or annoying or???
Original post by Rhythmical
They can feed you baguettes and cheese and drink wine with you :moon:

Oooooo great
Im just curious, boys from the UK are all dickheads after a shag
"all dickheads" - you have tested this hypothesis with all boys from the UK?
Original post by Palmyra
"all dickheads" - you have tested this hypothesis with all boys from the UK?

I've lived all over England, wales and Ireland, the only place I haven't been is Scotland. So, in regards to the boys ive been with, all over the UK, yes. Until im proven otherwise.
I've lived all over England, wales and Ireland, the only place I haven't been is Scotland. So, in regards to the boys ive been with, all over the UK, yes. Until im proven otherwise.

> you are 16
> implied you have shagged a lot of guys
> lets assume you started shagging at 14
> this gives around 2 years of shagging to be distributed among many guys
> this means that, on average, you didn't have a serious relationship with these guys, which might be why the guys you shagged didn't particularly care about you enough to hang around after the shag

So you're 16 and already have a large enough sample size under your belt to determine that all guys in all areas of the UK are dickheads once you've had sex. Not being rude, but if you're making yourself that "available" then it might be an issue of lack of respect from the sorts of guys who see you as a sure thing. I wouldn't expect any different from young guys in other countries, is all I'm saying...
Reply 13
What are french boys like? Just out of curiosity :smile:) x

The best in the world. Seriously.
Original post by Palmyra
> you are 16
> implied you have shagged a lot of guys
> lets assume you started shagging at 14
> this gives around 2 years of shagging to be distributed among many guys
> this means that, on average, you didn't have a serious relationship with these guys, which might be why the guys you shagged didn't particularly care about you enough to hang around after the shag

nooooo!!!!!! Ive never had sex in my life I'm too terrified!!! I mean theyre dickheads after a shag? Like they want a shag. Do you understand what I'm saying? Christ. See? Dickheads. Just persuming all the time, ****ing boys.
Original post by WoodyMKC
So you're 16 and already have a large enough sample size under your belt to determine that all guys in all areas of the UK are dickheads once you've had sex. Not being rude, but if you're making yourself that "available" then it might be an issue of lack of respect from the sorts of guys who see you as a sure thing. I wouldn't expect any different from young guys in other countries, is all I'm saying...

nooooo!!!!!! Ive never had sex in my life I'm too terrified!!! I mean theyre dickheads after a shag? Like they want a shag. Do you understand what I'm saying? Christ. See? Dickheads. Just presuming all the time, ****ing boys.
(edited 7 years ago)
nooooo!!!!!! Ive never had sex in my life I'm too terrified!!! I mean theyre dickheads after a shag? Like they want a shag. Do you understand what I'm saying? Christ. See? Dickheads. Just persuming all the time, ****ing boys.

LOL

Tbf, your sentence lacked clarity and was prone to cause confusion. You must be from the north or something because we seem to have a language barrier of sorts.

PS. It's "presuming".
Original post by Josb

fabulous.
Original post by Josb

Oh, really? :sexface:
Original post by Palmyra
LOL

Tbf, your sentence lacked clarity and was prone to cause confusion. You must be from the north or something because we seem to have a language barrier of sorts.

PS. It's "presuming".

Ireland actually.