French boys Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What are french boys like? Just out of curiosity ) x
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    They're like French boys :/

Are you into French boys then? They're quite young...
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    When they shove their tongue down your throat :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    When they shove their tongue down your throat :drool:
    I'm moving to france in March and I'm 16. I heard they're a bit full on. They're cute though.

ReputationRep:
    i dont find them attractive not even by the slightest
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloemarie2205)
    I'm moving to france in March and I'm 16. I heard they're a bit full on. They're cute though.
    They can feed you baguettes and cheese and drink wine with you :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    They're like French boys :/

Are you into French boys then? They're quite young...
    Im moving to france and I'm 16. Im just curious, boys from the UK are all ********s after a shag, I hope the French aren't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    i dont find them attractive not even by the slightest
    Are they ugly?? Or annoying or???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    They can feed you baguettes and cheese and drink wine with you :moon:
    Oooooo great

ReputationRep:
    Im just curious, boys from the UK are all ********s after a shag
    "all ********s" - you have tested this hypothesis with all boys from the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palmyra)
    "all ********s" - you have tested this hypothesis with all boys from the UK?
    I've lived all over England, wales and Ireland, the only place I haven't been is Scotland. So, in regards to the boys ive been with, all over the UK, yes. Until im proven otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    I've lived all over England, wales and Ireland, the only place I haven't been is Scotland. So, in regards to the boys ive been with, all over the UK, yes. Until im proven otherwise.
    > you are 16
    > implied you have shagged a lot of guys
    > lets assume you started shagging at 14
    > this gives around 2 years of shagging to be distributed among many guys
    > this means that, on average, you didn't have a serious relationship with these guys, which might be why the guys you shagged didn't particularly care about you enough to hang around after the shag

ReputationRep:
    So you're 16 and already have a large enough sample size under your belt to determine that all guys in all areas of the UK are ********s once you've had sex. Not being rude, but if you're making yourself that "available" then it might be an issue of lack of respect from the sorts of guys who see you as a sure thing. I wouldn't expect any different from young guys in other countries, is all I'm saying...

ReputationRep:
    What are french boys like? Just out of curiosity ) x
    The best in the world. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    > you are 16
    > implied you have shagged a lot of guys
    > lets assume you started shagging at 14
    > this gives around 2 years of shagging to be distributed among many guys
    > this means that, on average, you didn't have a serious relationship with these guys, which might be why the guys you shagged didn't particularly care about you enough to hang around after the shag
    nooooo!!!!!! Ive never had sex in my life I'm too terrified!!! I mean theyre ********s after a shag? Like they want a shag. Do you understand what I'm saying? Christ. See? ********s. Just persuming all the time, ****ing boys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    So you're 16 and already have a large enough sample size under your belt to determine that all guys in all areas of the UK are ********s once you've had sex. Not being rude, but if you're making yourself that "available" then it might be an issue of lack of respect from the sorts of guys who see you as a sure thing. I wouldn't expect any different from young guys in other countries, is all I'm saying...

nooooo!!!!!! Ive never had sex in my life I'm too terrified!!! I mean theyre ********s after a shag? Like they want a shag. Do you understand what I'm saying? Christ. See? ********s. Just presuming all the time, ****ing boys.

ReputationRep:
    nooooo!!!!!! Ive never had sex in my life I'm too terrified!!! I mean theyre ********s after a shag? Like they want a shag. Do you understand what I'm saying? Christ. See? ********s. Just persuming all the time, ****ing boys.
    LOL

Tbf, your sentence lacked clarity and was prone to cause confusion. You must be from the north or something because we seem to have a language barrier of sorts.

PS. It's "presuming".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    fabulous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Oh, really? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    LOL

Tbf, your sentence lacked clarity and was prone to cause confusion. You must be from the north or something because we seem to have a language barrier of sorts.

PS. It's "presuming".
    Ireland actually.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.