Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Trump moving embassy to Jerusalem? Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dat goi)
    I wonder who built their guns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LisaNikita)
    I agree with Trump. The Jews belong in Israel. Not the Banu Qurayza's and goat rapers.
    You know for a moment I thought you were an intelligent person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    I wonder who built their guns.
    Dastardly Anglos pinning the Ummah against each other :shakecane:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knightchildish)
    You know for a moment I thought you were an intelligent person.
    Me too. Why can't you detect sarcasm?

ReputationRep:
    Me too. Why can't you detect sarcasm?
    It's becoming a habit of yours to say everything is sarcasm to get away with silly comments.

ReputationRep:
    Dastardly Anglos pinning the Ummah against each other :shakecane:
    It probably was either Britain or France, Europe has never had Israel's back on a national level, apart from the Czechs, they're bae af.

ReputationRep:
    It's becoming a habit of yours to say everything is sarcasm to get away with silly comments.
    Yes. Yes it is.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Yes it is.
    ffs

ReputationRep:
    I hope there will be a two state solution.

ReputationRep:
    ffs
    Catch me outside. How bout' that

ReputationRep:
    It probably was either Britain or France, Europe has never had Israel's back on a national level, apart from the Czechs, they're bae af.
    It was the Brits trying to open another front against the Ottomans. Betrayers of the Caliphate

What did the Czechs do?

ReputationRep:
    It was the Brits trying to open another front against the Ottomans. Betrayers of the Caliphate
    One thing which impresses me no end is how much Brits have manged to conduct themselves like total psychopaths on the world stage under the pretense of moral righteousness, it's actually rather badass. The anger a lot of Muslim youth display has made them ripe for being screwed by the cunning Anglo who is willing to use their fanaticism to his own ends.

What did the Czechs do?
    When the war first broke out between the Jews and Arabs in Palestine, most Western countries were blockading the Jewish side, but Czechoslovakia was willing to sell them WW2 era weapons. In the past the West was on the side of the Arabs, mainly because Arabia as a whole is oil/mineral rich and supporting a small number of Jews over them is always going to cause controversy whereas it was the Soviet Union which was the quickest to recognise Israel as a legitimate country. In general America has been kind to Israel in the modern era, but Europe is pro-Palestine on balance, I think now it's more to do with latent European antisemitism and the fact Jews don't form such a widely recognised bloc in Europe now rather than European self-interest.

ReputationRep:
    One thing which impresses me no end is how much Brits have manged to conduct themselves like total psychopaths on the world stage under the pretense of moral righteousness, it's actually rather badass. The anger a lot of Muslim youth display has made them ripe for being screwed by the cunning Anglo who is willing to use their fanaticism to his own ends.

When the war first broke out between the Jews and Arabs in Palestine, most Western countries were blockading the Jewish side, but Czechoslovakia was willing to sell them WW2 era weapons. In the past the West was on the side of the Arabs, mainly because Arabia as a whole is oil/mineral rich and supporting a small number of Jews over them is always going to cause controversy whereas it was the Soviet Union which was the quickest to recognise Israel as a legitimate country. In general America has been kind to Israel in the modern era, but Europe is pro-Palestine on balance, I think now it's more to do with latent European antisemitism and the fact Jews don't form such a widely recognised bloc in Europe now rather than European self-interest.
    I have to hand it to the anglos, they were certainly very cunning. One of their main tactics was arming groups which had some sort of historic animosity, letting them fight until they're weak and then going in themselves.

Eternal anglo struck many times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by am yisrael chai)
    I have to hand it to the anglos, they were certainly very cunning. One of their main tactics was arming groups which had some sort of historic animosity, letting them fight until they're weak and then going in themselves.

Eternal anglo struck many times.
    Not so much clever as standard policy for thousands of years. Capturing territory is not that difficult with the right forces, holding it without outright rebellion or genocide is another thing.

Any civilization worth its wait will not be interested in genocide, it is not even a question of morality, the economy will need workers and barbarians who don't know their rights make grade trading partners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonaldTrump12)
    Not so much clever as standard policy for thousands of years. Capturing territory is not that difficult with the right forces, holding it without outright rebellion or genocide is another thing.

Any civilization worth its wait will not be interested in genocide, it is not even a question of morality, the economy will need workers and barbarians who don't know their rights make grade trading partners.
    Typical Brit, no sentimentality and sees the big picture.

ReputationRep:
    Typical Brit, no sentimentality and sees the big picture.
    And blatant disregard for spelling. I blame my keyboard, I type faster than I think.

Yeah genocide is just dumb even for practical reasons, just look at how the Romans did it. Conqueror, trade and assimilate. In the long term it never works out tbh as inevitability you give too much power to some local Roman / barbarian cross who really shouldn't have it because they're not loyal enough and you get screwed.

But you get rich for a few hundred years if history is anything to go by. And a few hundred years is enough for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonaldTrump12)
    And blatant disregard for spelling. I blame my keyboard, I type faster than I think.

Yeah genocide is just dumb even for practical reasons, just look at how the Romans did it. Conqueror, trade and assimilate. In the long term it never works out tbh as inevitability you give too much power to some local Roman / barbarian cross who really shouldn't have it because they're not loyal enough and you get screwed.

But you get rich for a few hundred years if history is anything to go by. And a few hundred years is enough for me.
    Rome created Europe and Britain created the modern world, even though both empires fell the legacy they left behind has been more long lasting than anything else. Eventually when we're all one race and we're colonising the stars, our interstellar human civilisation will see itself as carrying on the tradition laid down by Anglo capitalist culture.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.