Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How long did everyone have to wait to get a response from Saint Martins?

Received all my offers/interviews just waiting on them for BA Graphics had no response not even a confirmation email. LCC got back to me in a day!

I've only been waiting for 2 weeks but just wondering usual response time, currently doing Foundation

ReputationRep:
    i applied the same time as you, haven't heard anything from them either - but this is the standard for csm (unfortunately) x
    maybe look at a thread from last year and look at the dates people said they got replies (even if its not the course you're applying for, it'll give you an idea):
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3568689&page=2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    How long did everyone have to wait to get a response from Saint Martins?

Received all my offers/interviews just waiting on them for BA Graphics had no response not even a confirmation email. LCC got back to me in a day!

I've only been waiting for 2 weeks but just wondering usual response time, currently doing Foundation
    I received my 'Acknowledgement of Application' email yesterday (9 days after applying) but given the nature of the course I applied for (Womenswear), I might be waiting a little longer for a portfolio request. I'm sure you'll get a response soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Santenne)
    I received my 'Acknowledgement of Application' email yesterday (9 days after applying) but given the nature of the course I applied for (Womenswear), I might be waiting a little longer for a portfolio request. I'm sure you'll get a response soon.
    It's been 17 days so I thought they'd at least send me a confirmation email!

Edit: Received my portfolio request finally

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.