Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How long did everyone have to wait to get a response from Saint Martins?

Received all my offers/interviews just waiting on them for BA Graphics had no response not even a confirmation email. LCC got back to me in a day!

I've only been waiting for 2 weeks but just wondering usual response time, currently doing Foundation

ReputationRep:
    i applied the same time as you, haven't heard anything from them either - but this is the standard for csm (unfortunately) x
    maybe look at a thread from last year and look at the dates people said they got replies (even if its not the course you're applying for, it'll give you an idea):
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3568689&page=2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    How long did everyone have to wait to get a response from Saint Martins?

Received all my offers/interviews just waiting on them for BA Graphics had no response not even a confirmation email. LCC got back to me in a day!

I've only been waiting for 2 weeks but just wondering usual response time, currently doing Foundation
    I received my 'Acknowledgement of Application' email yesterday (9 days after applying) but given the nature of the course I applied for (Womenswear), I might be waiting a little longer for a portfolio request. I'm sure you'll get a response soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Santenne)
    I received my 'Acknowledgement of Application' email yesterday (9 days after applying) but given the nature of the course I applied for (Womenswear), I might be waiting a little longer for a portfolio request. I'm sure you'll get a response soon.
    It's been 17 days so I thought they'd at least send me a confirmation email!

Edit: Received my portfolio request finally

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 27, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.