Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone I just joined, I wanted to ask a question: I wanted to apply for medicine undergraduate with an access course,( I am currently doing biomedical science). I've check the entry criteria and I notice that I was saying access to medicine. Do you guys think It's going to be a problem if I have an access to biomedicine instead of access to medicine?

ReputationRep:
    It's probably going to be a problem, yes. Only way to know is to contact individual universities and ask them if the specific course that you're doing would be acceptable or not.

ReputationRep:
    Just for your general interest and to answer the title of the thread, a dilemma is a choice between two equally unhappy options.

Yes, it is a problem. Access to Medicine is a very specific course and it cannot be substituted with another, such as Access to Biomedicine/Heathcare etc. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that's how it is.

ReputationRep:
    It's fine better to know it , So that I Know what to do.

P.s by the way thanks for telling me what a "dilemma" is, and just to make it clear I come to London like less than a year ago so I still have difficulties..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.