The Student Room Group

I have a dilemma

Hello everyone I just joined, I wanted to ask a question: I wanted to apply for medicine undergraduate with an access course,( I am currently doing biomedical science). I've check the entry criteria and I notice that I was saying access to medicine. Do you guys think It's going to be a problem if I have an access to biomedicine instead of access to medicine?
It's probably going to be a problem, yes. Only way to know is to contact individual universities and ask them if the specific course that you're doing would be acceptable or not.
Just for your general interest and to answer the title of the thread, a dilemma is a choice between two equally unhappy options.

Yes, it is a problem. Access to Medicine is a very specific course and it cannot be substituted with another, such as Access to Biomedicine/Heathcare etc. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that's how it is.
Reply 3
It's fine better to know it , So that I Know what to do.

P.s by the way thanks for telling me what a "dilemma" is, and just to make it clear I come to London like less than a year ago so I still have difficulties..

Quick Reply