The Student Room Group

Crisis! I lost my school bag with all my A2 stuff

Like a forgetful idiot I left my school bag on the bus with all my A2 geography notes. Folder, textbook, excerise books, exam papers, revision notes, the lot. Making everything I've done since September worthless and I'm doubtful TFL have found it but miracles happen.

For those in/were in a similar position, how did you go about it? I have a replacement bag and stationary is easily replaceable too. But I'm really anxious and I don't whether my teachers will sympathise or even believe me. Geography is the subject I'm finding the most difficult (got a D at AS) and I desperately need to get my life in order.

Any advise is appreciated.
Original post by Poetic Gamer
Like a forgetful idiot I left my school bag on the bus with all my A2 geography notes. Folder, textbook, exercise books, exam papers, revision notes, the lot. Making everything I've done since September worthless and I'm doubtful TFL have found it but miracles happen.

For those in/were in a similar position, how did you go about it? I have a replacement bag and stationary is easily replaceable too. But I'm really anxious and I don't whether my teachers will sympathise or even believe me. Geography is the subject I'm finding the most difficult (got a D at AS) and I desperately need to get my life in order.

Any advice is appreciated.

Have you contacted the bus company? if not I suggest doing so. Another thing is that you could print notes from online at least I could with my exam board, do you have a personal tutor that you explain your situation too?.
Original post by Poetic Gamer
Like a forgetful idiot I left my school bag on the bus with all my A2 geography notes. Folder, textbook, excerise books, exam papers, revision notes, the lot. Making everything I've done since September worthless and I'm doubtful TFL have found it but miracles happen.

Any advise is appreciated.

Oh no! Definitely get on the phone to the bus company if you haven't already. If it can't be found, try and reolace your textbook and ask your friends if you could maybe get copies of their notes? I know it's not as good as having your own, but it's something. When you're revising you could always weite them up in your own way if that helps stuff sink in for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you've kept the bus ticket with a particular bus ID, you can go to the bus company and ask them if your bag's in that bus or if they have it in their station. I've had a similar experience like this when I lost my phone in a Stagecoach bus.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'd let your teacher know ASAP so they're aware of the situation and can make any necessary allowances.
Reply 5
not long ago i came back to class at the end of the day and my bag was missing with my shoes and my school books in it .me and my teacher searched the whole class for it and it was nowhere to be found.what would you do if you were in a similar situation?i still havent found it
(edited 4 years ago)
When i was younger i used to always and i mean ALWAYS leave my bag in the buses, and sometimes i got them back by visiting the company’s office and sometimes i didnt so i had to buy new ones! i just came back from school and someone took my bag while i was in the library and ik this because i put my coat over my bag , apparently this boy left his bag and took mine which is cliche because i put my bag next to his without even noticing but i have a grey adidas bag and it has adidas written infront of it our bags are different texture so how can someone mistake!!!??? i have my planner, exercise books, 2 of my pencil cases, everything!!! so now my mum is going to go to the school office tomorrow and ask to look at cctv, idk why but i feel naked without my school bag, i don’t have my straps to fiddle with ):

Quick Reply

Latest