Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Starting uni again two years older than most people ? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting in September aged 24. Trust me, 20 is fine! You'll still be one of the youngest!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedwig2189)
    Oh that's good! Glad to hear! Thanks, I'm going to Winchester to study Health and Social Care
    Ah nice to know x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoe_1994)
    Hey there, I'm starting a new uni course in September and I'll be 23 but I really don't think that's old for u i at all so u r defintirly not too old! My last course had people over 50 on it ( nursing) I think it's better to be slightly older cause ur more mature and most likely more confident and have had more experience with life so we will probably find it much easier going to uni than younger people, e.g j won't be a wreck of nerves leaving home where as younger people r probly Nervous about leaving and h aving no friends at first. I can't wait to go again - I hated having to come back to my old home town!! Good luck 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I’m planning on doing something after I finish nursing this year as well at 21. What are you doing now? I really want to get out of this career

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.