Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Some holiday snaps watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I might but some of the best ones on UKL, there are too many to put them all up though.

The tower blocks are at Port Olympic, Barcelona, probably my favourite part.

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Nice pics - are you out of it in the middle pic?

Where did you stay in Barca?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Just thought I might but some of the best ones on UKL, there are too many to put them all up though.

:cool: cooool! But omg, what was up with your drinks?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Haha. Nice pics - are you out of it in the middle pic?

Where did you stay in Barca?
    I have worse pictures than that but they are staying on my HD

I stayed in two places, one was in some suburb in the Clot area, (dull but near a train station) the second was in Glories oposite a newish shopping centre, the hotel I stayed in there was brand new and like a palace. It was also just 4 mins on the tram to Port Olympic or 20 minute walk.

I liked Cataluna(sp) as well but its a bit pricey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    :cool: cooool! But omg, what was up with your drinks?? :eek:
    Haha thats nothing, in one of the bars in LLoret they sold 1 litre of double vodka for about £3! I wish I had took a picture but I didn't bring my camera out in the bars in lloret as we went on clubbing and stuff.

Some how amazing I was only properly drunk twice during the entire 7 days. I wasn't sick at all either which makes a change.

ReputationRep:
    I have worse pictures than that but they are staying on my HD

I stayed in two places, one was in some suburb in the Clot area, (dull but near a train station) the second was in Glories oposite a newish shopping centre, the hotel I stayed in there was brand new and like a palace. It was also just 4 mins on the tram to Port Olympic or 20 minute walk.

I liked Cataluna(sp) as well but its a bit pricey.
    Hehe, I sat down somewhere on La Rambla where it was £7 for a glass of orange juice!

Have a look at some piccies I posted before (if you havent seen them already).

www.robynadam.plus.com/barcelona.html

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I sat down somewhere on La Rambla where it was £7 for a glass of orange juice!

Yeah thats why we didn't go to bars round there, we just went to Port Olympic which is much cheaper and you have the added bonus of being by the beach.

I will have a look at the pictures now.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thats why we didn't go to bars round there, we just went to Port Olympic which is much cheaper and you have the added bonus of being by the beach.

I will have a look at the pictures now.
    A lot of my pictures are pretty similar although I was lucky enough to get blue skies. I will have to put my pictures on the web some time.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of my pictures are pretty similar although I was lucky enough to get blue skies. I will have to put my pictures on the web some time.
    Yeh, do that - I'd be interested to have a look. I only whipped the camera out on the second day really, after that, I left it in the hotel:
    a) Because I couldn't be arsed to carry it
    b) So it didn't get robbed

ReputationRep:
    I've got one photo of me not looking like a drunken fool...well, drunken. I stayed in Spain about 70 miles North of Barcellona on a campsite. The weather was amazing , great time.

Here's me wearing my "so thats where kieran is" blue hat. lol.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: zip spain.zip (66.0 KB, 38 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kez-man)
    I've got one photo of me not looking like a drunken fool...well, drunken. I stayed in Spain about 70 miles North of Barcellona on a campsite. The weather was amazing , great time.

Here's me wearing my "so thats where kieran is" blue hat. lol.
    Was the campsite near the coast? If so it must have been near a place I also stayed in during the week called Lloret Del Mar.

ReputationRep:
    Was the campsite near the coast? If so it must have been near a place I also stayed in during the week called Lloret Del Mar.
    Yea, there were two campsites near me; Gogo and International. We stayed at international, it was about 2 miles North of Plajta D'aro.

ReputationRep:

Wow, I was sat in that cafe by the beach in your photo about a month ago

ReputationRep:

You must have gone to the wrong place! We ate out on the ramblas every evening as we were staying on a side road off it and i thought it was a lot cheaper than eating out in England!

ReputationRep:
    I always thought you were a girl. Sorry. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Riz*)
    You must have gone to the wrong place! We ate out on the ramblas every evening as we were staying on a side road off it and i thought it was a lot cheaper than eating out in England!
    Yeah same here. We had pizza (for breakfst/lunch/dinner0 on the ramblas for something like £1.00 a piza. I suppose it depends which places on the street you go to.

ReputationRep:

Nice pics Mr Trade, looks like you had fun!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.