Do you ever feel you cannot be bothered ? Watch

redleader1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
With talking to women, for example I liked one or two girls at work, we got on and it was good. But we didnt really 'click' like have that chemistry. I made a bit of effort trying to get to know them, I mean you can say its fun flirting with them etc.

But now I feel I cannot be bothered with anyone as of yet, its not hard getting number, its just actually meeting someone who you have potenital with.

Now I just want to kick back and relax and what ever will be will be.
Kevin De Bruyne
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by redleader1)
With talking to women, for example I liked one or two girls at work, we got on and it was good. But we didnt really 'click' like have that chemistry. I made a bit of effort trying to get to know them, I mean you can say its fun flirting with them etc.

But now I feel I cannot be bothered with anyone as of yet, its not hard getting number, its just actually meeting someone who you have potenital with.

Now I just want to kick back and relax and what ever will be will be.
I guess so, it's difficult to find someone you have that 'spark' with, I guess t takes like proper interest from their side too and it can be boring to see situations come to nothing
katylouise.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I actually feel the same to be honest with you, and I think many other people will agree with us. You're going to see so many people in your life time that will come and go and you wont necessarily have a real connection with them, so I think this mindset is the safest as you aren't constantly on the look out for 'The One'; there isn't a rush
redleader1
Rep:
?
(Original post by katylouise.)
I actually feel the same to be honest with you, and I think many other people will agree with us. You're going to see so many people in your life time that will come and go and you wont necessarily have a real connection with them, so I think this mindset is the safest as you aren't constantly on the look out for 'The One'; there isn't a rush
Thank god a girl feels the same way, I thought it might be a guy thing lol. But its good, lets hope more people see the real deal.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
All the time
redleader1
Rep:
?
bump
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (653)
91.07%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (64)
8.93%

Watched Threads