Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do white guys find non religious muslim girls attractive? Would you date them? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I was just wondering if white guys - regardless of religion/background would actually be attracted to muslim girls? I'm a non-religious muslim girl, I don't wear the hijab, neither am I practising at all, however, I'm strictly only attracted to white guys.. but I've never had the guts to approach any, not that I have my eye on any at the moment.
    Considering the other posts I've read on here, the responses from muslims have been quite conflicting, due to the fact most muslim parents/families from most arab/asian backgrounds don't accept culture mixing.. my family is very open about this so it shouldn't be an issue as my uncle actually married a white woman and everyone is completely accepting, so it shouldn't be a problem to date as I know most white guys would be worried about that situation and are put off by it. Anyway, I'm just curious as to how white guys actually feel about us? Cos I've got no idea how to approach one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yxz.min.x)
    Hey guys,

I was just wondering if white guys - regardless of religion/background would actually be attracted to muslim girls? I'm a non-religious muslim girl, I don't wear the hijab, neither am I practising at all, however, I'm strictly only attracted to white guys.. but I've never had the guts to approach any, not that I have my eye on any at the moment.
    Considering the other posts I've read on here, the responses from muslims have been quite conflicting, due to the fact most muslim parents/families from most arab/asian backgrounds don't accept culture mixing.. my family is very open about this so it shouldn't be an issue as my uncle actually married a white woman and everyone is completely accepting, so it shouldn't be a problem to date as I know most white guys would be worried about that situation and are put off by it. Anyway, I'm just curious as to how white guys actually feel about us? Cos I've got no idea how to approach one.
    Some will, some won't. I'm a " some won't "

ReputationRep:
    You'l have to do all the approaching because of the muslim girl stereotypes.

No sex before marriage
    super religious
    not interested in relationships etc.

Most guys think of that when they see muslim girls so don't bother trying anything with them.

ReputationRep:
    they are hot

I find Arab or Persian girls to be very attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Speaking from experience as a white guy who has a non-religious muslim girlfriend (Turkish) I would say of course they can! Who you are as a person defines you more than your background!

The only things I ever found were differences in our own preconceptions about each other's cultures, since we had never met another person from each other's country before. Her and her family didn't think Western people had serious relationships and I was very concerned her family would take news of our relationship badly... As it turned out we were both wrong! She had the nicest family I've ever met and I think I showed her that we can be serious too. After 4 years me and her still get on brilliantly!

In your case I'm sure plenty of white guys would be attracted to you! In some cases they might be a little reserved due to your background in which case you might just have to be a little more forward than normal, or not. People are pretty accepting here (UK). Plus if your family is fine with it thats a bonus.

So don't worry about approaching one. If you like someone then just be you and go for it!

The religious girls are better but hard to get.
    That thread for h333 was the proof today.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.