Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BF follows every celeb in Instagram Watch

• Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah that's what I mean... like I don't even care if he follows girls. It's just why follow joey Essex? I find it disturbing that he's following him.
    Maybe he likes Towie? I'm struggling to understand why you are making a big deal out of it. So what if he follows Joey Essex? It doesn't mean he's trying to get into bed with him. If you have a personal issue with Joey Essex then that's your problem, don't let that extend to your boyfriend too.

I don't know I find it a bit odd? He's also following youtubers like Tanya burr, zoella and joe sugg... I thought those were youtubers that girls normally follow.
    Is he not allowed to follow anyone then? Does he need your permission to follow people on Instagram now? You sound controlling and it should be your boyfriend who should be worried, not you.

I guess so I'm just worried about him 😭😭😭😭
    Oh come off it. You are worried over trivial things like him following celebrities on social media, which is what it's designed for. What if he follows Nike? Does that make you jealous? Do you think he would end up sleeping with the logo or perhaps the clothes?

If you get all paranoid, then you're only going to cause tension between both of you.

(Original post by UWS)
    Maybe he likes Towie? I'm struggling to understand why you are making a big deal out of it. So what if he follows Joey Essex? It doesn't mean he's trying to get into bed with him. If you have a personal issue with Joey Essex then that's your problem, don't let that extend to your boyfriend too.

Is he not allowed to follow anyone then? Does he need your permission to follow people on Instagram now? You sound controlling and it should be your boyfriend who should be worried, not you.

Oh come off it. You are worried over trivial things like him following celebrities on social media, which is what it's designed for. What if he follows Nike? Does that make you jealous? Do you think he would end up sleeping with the logo or perhaps the clothes?

If you get all paranoid, then you're only going to cause tension between both of you.
    Alright thanks a lot. You made me realise I'm just exaggerating everything, and he does actually follow Nike lol.
    I'll just try and leave him to it. I've never checked who he's following on IG, probably because I knew it wasn't my business anyway. I shouldn't really have looked and then made a big deal out of it. I realise that now. 😬I don't want to lose him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.