Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Guys a bit of a weird question but this has been on my mind for a while, please answer.

Im an international student who will start his law degree but i want to know what are the chances of me getting a TC at a good firm? for e.g if i go to a place like Warwick, is warwick considered a good school by the MC to recruit? and will they hold international students in equal consideration with local because employing us is a bit more complicated(visas etc)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salman53101)
    Guys a bit of a weird question but this has been on my mind for a while, please answer.

Im an international student who will start his law degree but i want to know what are the chances of me getting a TC at a good firm? for e.g if i go to a place like Warwick, is warwick considered a good school by the MC to recruit? and will they hold international students in equal consideration with local because employing us is a bit more complicated(visas etc)
    Replied to the same post in the other thread.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.