Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking for a Mandarin native speaker to teach children Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I am organising a group of 8-12 children between 5 and 8 years old to learn Mandarin. We are based in Blandford Forum, Dorset and we are planning to have 2-hour (or 90 minutes - details to be agreed) lessons on Saturdays.
    I am looking for a teacher for our group, I would love to hear from anyone who would be interested in this opportunity. The children are all beginners and didn't learn Mandarin before.
    You don't need to be a qualified teacher but you need to enjoy working with children and have a strong idea about how to teach them and what you'd be doing during the lessons. When getting in touch please kindly enclose information about your fee.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
    Bea

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.