Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys think??

ReputationRep:
    It was difficult, wasn't it ?

ReputationRep:
    There was a question about how we should prepare jam for titration. I wrote that we should add water first to make it less dense (and so easily dropped from the pipette) and then stirred to ensure the complete dispersal of the jam in the water. Is it correct ? Also they asked us about controlling a variable in the jam making process. I said the amount of sugar added. Its controlled by adding the same mass of sugar . What did you guys write ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam19KY)
    There was a question about how we should prepare jam for titration. I wrote that we should add water first to make it less dense (and so easily dropped from the pipette) and then stirred to ensure the complete dispersal of the jam in the water. Is it correct ? Also they asked us about controlling a variable in the jam making process. I said the amount of sugar added. Its controlled by adding the same mass of sugar . What did you guys write ?
    I'm not sure about that as well, but what about the calculations??

ReputationRep:
    I think in the question where It sais about the cost of Met52 we should have converted 1000cm^3 into m^3. Did anyone else do that? It had too many calculations for a unit 3 biology paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoraChortaria)
    I think in the question where It sais about the cost of Met52 we should have converted 1000cm^3 into m^3. Did anyone else do that? It had too many calculations for a unit 3 biology paper

I couldn't remember how to convert it so I just left that part out. Did you argue for the Met52 being economic or against it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CornerCob)
    I couldn't remember how to convert it so I just left that part out. Did you argue for the Met52 being economic or against it?
    I got that it was 46000$ for a damage in 200000 orchids due to gnats and 43000$ for Met52 to be used for 200000 orchids, hence it's more economic by 3000$

ReputationRep:
    oh okay, I didn't get a number I just wrote (somewhat incoherently) that it was economic after a few years....oh no..

ReputationRep:
    how many marks do you think for an A?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.