Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls if a guy was clingy... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Will it put you off him?.
    Because I tend to be clingy.

ReputationRep:
    No idc

ReputationRep:
    Touchy (to a certain extent) is fine. Clingy is just....I'm not a fan. People being clingy makes them seem either insecure or distrustful (or just both) imo...

ReputationRep:
    I'm clingier than a puppy in relationships lol.

It depends if I want you around or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It depends if I want you around or not
    Let's say you do want me around and i'm very clingy.

(Original post by Presetek)
    Let's say you do want me around and i'm very clingy.
    Well, then I wouldn't mind having you around all the time, but not to the point where you start becoming annoying af.
    I guess having someone clingy can have both its advantages and disadvantages, but I suggest that you don't go to the extreme, where it starts becoming only disadvantageous.

i need time alone sometimes so most of the time i would mind

i ****in love it because im clingy !! It just shows to me that you actually care about me and want to be around me/ talk to me. It would never get annoying for me because I love the attention and I'd want it constantly.
      Depends on the person you date really! I know girls that hate clingy lads and others that absolutely love it.
      In the end, you should only be dating a person that loves who you are- clingy as **** or not. You shouldn't have to try to change this/adapt to them. If they don't like it, it's not the right person. Someone will love u for it.

ReputationRep:
      Well tbh I don't mind clingy because 1. It shows he cares and loves me and 2. I won't be worried about him goin off with someone else...(my issue) but also sometimes it's nice when you know someone's always there wanting to talk or listen to you and wants to be with you a lot. I dunno maybe I'm werid but as long as he's not stopping me from doin things I like I don't mind clingy and of course I probably may be clingy at times too. I dunno 😂😂

ReputationRep:
      I dont like girls that are too clingy. But then again i'd prefer girls who are clingy to the polar opposite.

I think this probably goes for both sexes.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dafock)
      I dont like girls that are too clingy. But then again i'd prefer girls who are clingy to the polar opposite.

I think this probably goes for both sexes.
      Yeah but I think more girls like clingy guys than guys like clingy girls because girls by nature are usually clingier.

ReputationRep:
      Depends on how clingy. I can deal with someone who is kinda clingy as it shows they care and you know its kinda cute. But i need me time so don't be too clingy as it then becomes unattractive

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.