Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I am final-year undergraduate student conducting an online research study in colleges. I was wondering if anyone here is in college or knows someone in college that could get me in touch with the principal or psychology teacher to arrange a call appointment with someone in charge of giving gatekeepers permission to carry out an online survey study at their college.

    The purpose of this study is to use intervening factors in order to predict British college students’ academic performance. My study plans to investigate the non-intellective personality factors along with other contextual constructs of human individual differences such as test anxiety in the academic performance of college students.

Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.