Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

We had a night out on Saturday. I had to leave early because I was really ill (and drunk), so she took me back to hers with one of her male friends - she kept telling him he didn't have to come, but he insisted.

I woke up in her bed with her sleeping next to me in nothing but her underwear.

I laid on my back and she came closer and rested her head on my shoulder as she stroked my chest. Words can't describe how comfortable I was.

Only bad thing is that there were two of our friends in the room, so I didn't risk doing anything.

Later in the day she kept asking when we were going to see each other.

She confuses me...

Bump.

She hasn't been in touch since...

146 views!!

Come on guys?!

ReputationRep:
    She's waiting on you to make the move.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    What do you want OP, do you like her?

How long have you known her for? It sounds like she's very comfortable around you. Make a move if you want things to happen.

(Original post by UWS)
    What do you want OP, do you like her?

How long have you known her for? It sounds like she's very comfortable around you. Make a move if you want things to happen.
    Well eyah, but she's confusing me...

I've known her for a few weeks only: I've only seen her a handful of times.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well eyah, but she's confusing me...

I've known her for a few weeks only: I've only seen her a handful of times.
    Why is she confusing you though? If she likes you, maybe she's trying to give you as many hints as you can so you ask her out. She's not going to magically appear on your doorstep on one knee...

(Original post by UWS)
    Why is she confusing you though? If she likes you, maybe she's trying to give you as many hints as you can so you ask her out. She's not going to magically appear on your doorstep on one knee...
    I wish she'd do that lol

I can even tell whether she likes me or not...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I wish she'd do that lol

I can even tell whether she likes me or not...
    That's why you ask her out on a date, if there's at least some interest then she'll say yes. Stop trying to analyse things, you're only wasting time.

ReputationRep:
    We had a night out on Saturday. I had to leave early because I was really ill (and drunk), so she took me back to hers with one of her male friends - she kept telling him he didn't have to come, but he insisted.

I woke up in her bed with her sleeping next to me in nothing but her underwear.

I laid on my back and she came closer and rested her head on my shoulder as she stroked my chest. Words can't describe how comfortable I was.

Only bad thing is that there were two of our friends in the room, so I didn't risk doing anything.

Later in the day she kept asking when we were going to see each other.

She confuses me...
    Lolll, such a light weight, you had a one night stand and you got pied HAHAHA. teen mom

ReputationRep:
    If you're confused, ask questions.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.