Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am about to call SFE again but just wondered if anyone else had this problem.

I have applied for and been offered a place on an MA course at Man Met. Student
    finance say it is not on the list but uni say it is?? I can't begin if not able to get loan
    and it starts in 2 weeks!!!!!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hope6804)
    I am about to call SFE again but just wondered if anyone else had this problem.

I have applied for and been offered a place on an MA course at Man Met. Student
    finance say it is not on the list but uni say it is?? I can't begin if not able to get loan
    and it starts in 2 weeks!!!!!
    If it isn't on the list then that's because Man Met haven't put it on the list for 2016/17 (or they've listed it in a way that isn't clear to allow for multiple start dates).

Take screenshots and sent them to Man Met student finance and student records teams. SFE aren't going to be able to fix this only Man Met can.

Or just fill out the paper form: http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/nysf/pgl/...orm_1617_d.pdf
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi hope6804

Whats the course title and we can check?
    If it's definitely not on our course database the university will be required to update it.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.