Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Couldn't see any threads started for the 2017 intake for Finance the Future. Thought this could be a useful place to post and find advice on the telephone interview, assessment centre, etc.

I've got a telephone interview tomorrow morning and am expecting it to be mostly competency and motivation based. If anyone has already been through this please feel free to offer any advice!

Thanks and best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    How did you go with the telephone interview?
    I have mine tomorrow! Just trying to guess what kind of questions are going to come up!

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LEKR2)
    How did you go with the telephone interview?
    I have mine tomorrow! Just trying to guess what kind of questions are going to come up!

Good luck!

I actually missed the call when they phoned last week! But I managed to reschedule it for this Friday, luckily. Thanks!

How did you think yours went? Congrats on getting it done and out of the way.

ReputationRep:
    Hi did anyone hear back from Finance the Future?

ReputationRep:
    So... how did everyone get on at the final interviews? I feel like there's been so many stages I can't wait to find out either way.

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to tell. Just did my best, found the interviews short, only 30-40 minutes long. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Does anybody know when we find out the outcome??

ReputationRep:
    I found out on Monday, so you should find out soon. I got a phone call from the borough rather than finance the future

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.